Amitriptyline

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't comment as I'm only just on them but I'm sure someone can. However I can report back that I'm beginning to feel human again ! I'm meant to be upping the dose by another 10 today but going to stick with 10 till next week to give myself a break from feeling loony !

Glad to hear you're feeling human again the initial feeling isn't nice good luck xx

Yay fingers crossed you will be ok xxx

Has anyone been on Amitriptyline ? I was prescribed it on Thursday for nerve pain, I've been feeling weird since !!! It's only 10 mg so a small dose.:Scared:

I take 10mg at night for pain was on 30mg but have reduced it as I take other drugs along side it. I have taken it for about 3 years I sleep well but get the dry mouth. It did take me a while to get used to it. X

Does anyone know if amitryptyline is addictive? Do you get withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it?

Does anyone know if amitryptyline is addictive? Do you get withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it?

I'm on citalapram which is the same sort of tablet, it's not addictive but I would get symptoms coming off it as my body is use to it xx

Latest posts

Back