Amoresse

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Scratchers Geek
Reaction score
I noticed at professional Beauty the other week that there's a UK company distributing the Amoresse line of acrylic. The Amoresse in the US contains MMA, is the one available in the UK MMA or EMA?
Jane

You sure... :?:

Dont think so... used to use this stuff eons ago in the salon (before I found CND)... This is the first I have heard of it containing MMA...

In fact... first I have heard of this system in at least 7 years.

It's on The Industry Source website. The page showing it says "Contains MMA". I know it's been discussed on the Beautytech board too. I have a Industry Souce catalogue, all be it a 2001 edition and it's on page 130 and states it contains MMA. Any of our fellow US techs got a more up to date catalogue?
Jane

blech...

Wow... didnt think it was MMA when I used it...
In fact... positive it wasnt... cant seem to remember the company that owned it.... hmm...

O well... go figure... no wonder I hadnt heard of em for so long!
Ill keep an eye out for them here.

Jane said:
It's on The Industry Source website. The page showing it says "Contains MMA". I know it's been discussed on the Beautytech board too. I have a Industry Souce catalogue, all be it a 2001 edition and it's on page 130 and states it contains MMA. Any of our fellow US techs got a more up to date catalogue?
Jane

Yuppers...new cataloge, same thing; "Contains MMA". I used Amoresse in the past as well. I actually liked it pretty well for some clients.

I believe they have two different liquids...One MMA and one EMA.

Hopefully the one being distributed in the UK is the EMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back