Amy Childs' colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kz2308

Reaction score
Hi so I have client just now who is currently red level 6 and level 7 in other parts due to dying her hair herself I have bought 6rb goldwe àa seen this on previous thread but bit scared it looks to brown she wanting to achieve this colour ... Also don't normally use goldwell

Attachments

• 1444403354527.jpg
    1444403354527.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 102
Hi so I have client just now who is currently red level 6 and level 7 in other parts due to dying her hair herself I have bought 6rb goldwe àa seen this on previous thread but bit scared it looks to brown she wanting to achieve this colour ... Also don't normally use goldwell
That dosnt look like 6 rb to me, it looks more like 4 or 5 vr base with 7 rr through it.
Whats natural level
Is it all previously coloured
Do you need to remove colour to get to target shade.

It was all previously colour a box dye red, just finished there I used the 6rb with 6r and some 5 Base on the roots as they were really red turned out well and clients happy which is the main thing. Thank you for your reply xx

I use goldwell and to me that looks like a 5vr with some slices of 6rr. In my opinion 6rb will not have the same red and purple running through it as that photo. X

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back