an answer to my problems!!...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
though not in the way i hoped!!! after all my problems with fabric over the last two weeks i re applied a set on my self last ight and just couldnt get the fibreglass to adhere - again!!! so i sat and cried and cried and cried- then still bleary/teary eyed i went to go out of the salon (half of our double intergrated garage converted) up the step in to the kitchen and fell!! to save my pregnant tummy i stuck my hand out and landed on it. i now have fat swollen fingers and a very sore sprained wrist!!
I had to cancel my lady that was due this morning and a large fete i was due to do nail art at this afternoon.
when my hand gets better i think im going to stick to art,manicures and pedis!!!

Oh Jen, I posted a reply in the other thread itmight help a little xxxxx
Hope you and bump are ok............
And no you will get this right, it is only a bit of material and not the end of the world.....It takes time babe xxxx
Check your Fibreglass and Silk for stickyness lol................It might just be teenage syndrome stuff, you know, unruly, unbehaved and never does as its told, or what you would expect it to do .......LOL send it to it's box, have a cuppa and take a deep breath and then start again with a fresh batch...............

HUGGS babe ...... ...........I think you might need this one

sorry to hear about your misfortune hope u will persevere with nail enhancements as it will be worth it in the end did your client have very curved nails as this has happened to some of my clients and i was told this may have been the reason.good luck maz.

Latest posts

Back