An audience with Sam Biddle - various dates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi

The roadshow on sunday starts at 10am hope to see you there

R U entering in the comp???

No, not this time, I plan to start comps next year! but can't wait to see what they are all about, see u there:)

:lol: Just bought my ticket for 25th @ Peterborough and there are only four left - any of you geeks who are thinking of going need to ring quick on 01692 408944. Be great if lots of us could go and actually chat face-to-face. I've also heard they are giving out fantastic goodie-bags.

I trained with Victoria and I know this is going to be a really good day - see you there :lol:

Got my ticket finally yesterday. Shall we wear geek badges lol:):eek:

got my ticket yesterday aswell , i am tempted to soak my nails off so i have the chance of sam biddle doing them but me thinks id prob shake too much if she picked me any how :eek:, :cry:, hope to see some of you there

Yay - Finally sorted my life out and got a ticket!! :green::green::green:

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Yay - Finally sorted my life out and got a ticket!! :green::green::green:

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

looking forward to meeting you laurie, i'm hitching a ride with scratchers too.:green:

:biggrin: I cant wait only 4 more days to go.
cant wait to meet ya all, finally put faces to the names:lol:
Jen

omg girl get them soaked off !!!!!!!!!! there will be a number of demoes all doing diffrent things , you could end up with a fresh set if you play your cards right!!!:green::hug::lol:
got my ticket yesterday aswell , i am tempted to soak my nails off so i have the chance of sam biddle doing them but me thinks id prob shake too much if she picked me any how :eek:, :cry:, hope to see some of you there

i have yet to see it but................. same is planning to do some 3d work with gel !! I am told includes a straw ! this girl amazes me !
Ah hadn't seen the other thread:green:

Im interested in taking a peek at the new coloured gels too !

Amb x

Kinda makes me glad my nails are naked!:lol:
Jen

naked is best at these events !! u will kick yourself for not haveing a nail done !!
Kinda makes me glad my nails are naked!:lol:
Jen

Oh I am so there!!:green:
Just emailed victoria about booking my conversion and kit:eek: cant wait!
Jen

Just wanted to add a bit of feedback about the day for anyone interested in going on future demo days.

I had a GREAT time:green:

Met the EZFLOW team - what a nice warm bunch of peeps:hug:

Victoria spoke out excellently, not just about nails but running a sucessful business in general - which was great. You know when you've been on some exciting seminar and your all 'buzzed up'...i came away feeling like that !

Sam's Christmas nails - well what can i say? i was speechless - that lady is extremely talented (and extremely modest:hug:) and truly inspiring.

There was some good 'sales' advice (and handouts given) by Amber Gibbons the uk brand manager for EZFLOW.

Also Jacqui Jefford was also there giving us tips and hints about education, nvq's and her story and background in the business which was very interesting.

The day had a nice 'intimate' atmosphere, refreshments were supplied.....AND got to see the new coloured gels (YUMMY !)

Even better was the fact it was on a SUNDAY so didnt interfere with anything (other than sunday lunch that hubby cooked for when i got back - even better!)

Also.....re - training ..we got GOODIE BAGS (which were lovely!) at the end of the day, and a certificate of attendance. In the goodie bags were details of all the courses with the discounts that are on offer at the mo....again my local educator (corey Stockwell) does SUNDAY's yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

On the day there was EVEN 20% off all products !

Met some geeks into the bargain too , kirsty aka scratchers, susan aka angel fingers and lauri (jelly ) and Busybee.

Thanks to the guys for a fab day

Amb x

its was great to see you there amber i have put a pic below of the parrot sam did on my nail she is such an amazing lady...wahat i loved about sam is that she loves sharing her ideas and to her a great achievment is inspiring others with what she does best,,and boy did she!!!

Victoria and amber..well what a great people to talk to about the business side of things they really got me motivated after thier talk to get off my butt and advertise my self in different ways.

And last but never least jacqui jefford!!! to learn how she started to where she has got now just really opened my eyes and jacqui very kindly took the time after her talk so that i could ask her some questions and pick her brain...and it was like a little light came on and i now know where i want to go and what path i want to take so many thanks to her.

I would also like to say a big thankyou to gelly and angel fingers who came in the car with me we had such a fab day and all came out feel very inspired and just can't wait to get bck in the salon!!!

It was so lovely to see other geeks there hope to see you all again soon!!!

As amb said get yourself on this seminar if there is one closer to you i know i will be going to as many as possible, that i can get to and i'm sure the girls that attended this one will be also.

BIG BIG BIG THANKYOU TO THE EZFLOW TEAM!!!!!

Here are 2 pics of nails sam did the parrot was on my nail and she did it so that you can take it off whole and keep it, the blue nail is on gelly done by victoria she is so talented and such a lovely person..enjoy xx

Attachments

• sam biddle nails 004.jpg
    sam biddle nails 004.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 198
Sounds like a fantastic day!

I'm really sorry I missed it, but hopefully there will be another a bit closer to home.

Certainly sounds as though you all had a great day......and are all so fired up and motivated now!!!
I am sure the rest of us will start to se the fab results of all this appearing in your galleries sometime soon...Can't wait :lol:

Just wanted to add a bit of feedback about the day for anyone interested in going on future demo days.

I had a GREAT time:green:

Met the EZFLOW team - what a nice warm bunch of peeps:hug:

Victoria spoke out excellently, not just about nails but running a sucessful business in general - which was great. You know when you've been on some exciting seminar and your all 'buzzed up'...i came away feeling like that !

Sam's Christmas nails - well what can i say? i was speechless - that lady is extremely talented (and extremely modest:hug:) and truly inspiring.

There was some good 'sales' advice (and handouts given) by Amber Gibbons the uk brand manager for EZFLOW.

Also Jacqui Jefford was also there giving us tips and hints about education, nvq's and her story and background in the business which was very interesting.

The day had a nice 'intimate' atmosphere, refreshments were supplied.....AND got to see the new coloured gels (YUMMY !)

Even better was the fact it was on a SUNDAY so didnt interfere with anything (other than sunday lunch that hubby cooked for when i got back - even better!)

Also.....re - training ..we got GOODIE BAGS (which were lovely!) at the end of the day, and a certificate of attendance. In the goodie bags were details of all the courses with the discounts that are on offer at the mo....again my local educator does SUNDAY's yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

On the day there was EVEN 20% off all products !

Met some geeks into the bargain too , kirsty aka scratchers, susan aka angel fingers and lauri (jelly ) and Busybee.

Thanks to the guys for a fab day

Amb x

lovely to meet you too minkus.

i had a fab time and just wanted to add to anybody thinking about an event of this type.

ITS NOT JUST FOR EZ FLOW TECHS

i use entity acrylic l/p and a variety of colured powders for design work.
and le chat gels

this event benefited everyone regardless of brand. there was no hard sell either. the staff were very welcoming regardless of background. you were under no pressure to use ez flow products, the emphasis was on the benefit to the technician and not to the distributor.

i am a huge believer in being educated as much as possible. i think every brand and every educator has something to offer. the more you know, the better you get.

:cry: Im soooooooooooo jealous ,
lol
I would have loved to have gone...sounds and looks like it was an amazing day :cry:
:green:
those pictures are FAB ..keep um' coming peeps

Well what can I say as minkus, angel fingers and scratchers have said it all for me, Kirsty Im glad that you managed to get one done by Sam, I know you had a long old wait for it.
So jealous you got the parrot!!
Took mine off and stuck it to my buisness card that Sam signed for me, Have stuck the lot to the front of my certificate and it is now hanging pride of place in my nail room.
I cant believe the inspiration that this workshop has given me cant wait to get started.
I would highly recommend to anyone that if they get the opportunity to take part or experience the brilliant day that the EZFlow team put together to go for it!!
Even the goody bags blew me away with what they had in them.
Thanks to Victoria, Amber, Jacqui, Sam and the rest of the EzFlow team I had a wicked day.
Fellow geeks it was great seeing ya, finally putting the faces to a few names.
Jen xx

Attachments

• sam biddle rose 003.jpg
    sam biddle rose 003.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 145
  • sam biddle rose 005.jpg
    sam biddle rose 005.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 138
  • sam biddle rose 006.jpg
    sam biddle rose 006.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 123
  • sam biddle rose 004.jpg
    sam biddle rose 004.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 131
  • sam biddle rose certificate 001.jpg
    sam biddle rose certificate 001.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 165
  • sam biddle rose certificate 003.jpg
    sam biddle rose certificate 003.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 139
Couldnt help myself, done my own brush topper, first attempt
:o
I dont have any colour acrylic powders yet so handpainted it to finish, I only have ezflow glitters and it wasnt the look I was going for
Jen xx

Attachments

• my rose 004.jpg
    my rose 004.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 98
  • my rose 001.jpg
    my rose 001.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 99
  • my rose 006.jpg
    my rose 006.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 90
  • my rose 005.jpg