An audience with Sam Biddle - various dates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didnt actually realise it was a competition, just enjoyed doing it so much .

Well done to you all for going for it and doing some great design.

Good luck, you all did brilliantly.:)

Oh, I didn't realise it was a competition either!

I thought we were just meant to try to recreate the Poinsettia flower that Sam showed us and send it in.

Nevermind.

Me either, and I didnt do the poisettia as I didnt have the colours that I needed for the step by step but I sent her my rose pic and she has incleded that :irked:
oh well May the best geek win!!
Good luck guys
Jen

u see u did it because u wanted to and felt inspired to do !!!! i am very inpressed with them all.

You may want to come to a workshop myself and sam are holding on 10 th feb acyrlic and 31 st march for gel , all will completly diffrent to what u have been show or see. !! sam will be fresh back from kansas buzzing with ideas to share. please email me and will forward course info, etc . open to all irrelivant of which brand u use. This is a sam biddle work shop !!!![email protected] and wiill attach. I can not post as yet as it is not back from marketing dept as yet, soon as i have it u will xx

Oh, I didn't realise it was a competition either!

I thought we were just meant to try to recreate the Poinsettia flower that Sam showed us and send it in.

Nevermind.

Pretty sure I will be there!
Keep us posted xx
u see u did it because u wanted to and felt inspired to do !!!! i am very inpressed with them all.

You may want to come to a workshop myself and sam are holding on 10 th feb acyrlic and 31 st march for gel , all will completly diffrent to what u have been show or see. !! sam will be fresh back from kansas buzzing with ideas to share. please email me and will forward course info, etc . open to all irrelivant of which brand u use. This is a sam biddle work shop !!!![email protected] and wiill attach. I can not post as yet as it is not back from marketing dept as yet, soon as i have it u will xx

where will it be ?

AARGHHHH I just googled lol..
Its about half an hour (if that) away from meeeeee...
(lelly it's near you too i think)
Book me on it baby im a comin !!! :green:

Oh, found it :irked:
It's about 4 hrs from me...... can't see it happening tbh :cry:

Latest posts

Back