An audience with Sam Biddle - various dates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

I've just booked myself on this - are any fellow geeks going?

Amb x

wheres it at hun ? and when ?

Please be near me........! Lol

It is Sunday (YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) 25th November in Peterborough.

Booooo!
I won't be going to that then :(

im going ,cant wait i did start a thread a few weeks ago about it to see if any one else was going and i think it will be great ,from what ive seen sams work is fab !! for anyone interested its on the 25th nov at peterborough and if you ring 01692 408944 you will be able to book your tickets , i know theres not many left so youll have to be quick LOL also theres gonna be 20% off products bought on the day and also training discount vouchers , pm me if u want any more info and look forward to meeting some of you all . :)

im going ,cant wait i did start a thread a few weeks ago about it to see if any one else was going and i think it will be great ,from what ive seen sams work is fab !! for anyone interested its on the 25th nov at peterborough and if you ring 01692 408944 you will be able to book your tickets , i know theres not many left so youll have to be quick LOL also theres gonna be 20% off products bought on the day and also training discount vouchers , pm me if u want any more info and look forward to meeting some of you all . :)

Ah hadn't seen the other thread:green:

Im interested in taking a peek at the new coloured gels too !

Amb x

Ah hadn't seen the other thread:green:

Im interested in taking a peek at the new coloured gels too !

Amb x

Yeah me too ,have seen a couple of them but not the whole range , i think theres a pic on the other thread of a nail that victoria did at gmex with the new gels , theres also a new boogie nights glitter collection which ive been told will be available in dec :) cant wait for these either , im so inpatient thought i would try and get em today but hey no luck :cry: lol

does anyone know why this thread got moved as i thought " general chit chat " was for non nail related topics and this thread is to do with nails ? and could be helpful to anyone looking to get into design nails!!

very good point well spotted?
does anyone know why this thread got moved as i thought " general chit chat " was for non nail related topics and this thread is to do with nails ? and could be helpful to anyone looking to get into design nails!!

:o have to admit i didn't know who Sam Biddle was....(actually thought it was a comedy thing you where going to Amb :lol:)

so i looked her up and WOW....look at this....colorpops.bmp (image)

...OMG amazing

:o have to admit i didn't know who Sam Biddle was....(actually thought it was a comedy thing you where going to Amb :lol:)

...OMG amazing

I have space in the car:hug:

I read about her in scratch im sure - i believe jaqui jefford (sp) is also going.

Amb x

ah just got this off her website too

Sunday, 21 October 2007

Peterborough 25th Nov...

Let me tell you about an exciting event happening in Peterborough... Victoria Smith, one of Ez Flow's talented Master artist educators, and distributor is hosting a day full of inspirational ideas and business advice.

Not only do you get to see some fantastic demonstrations by Victoria her self, I have been asked to do a fantasy nail demonstration, and have a beautiful Christmas nail in mind.

Industry icon Jacqui Jefford and Ez Flows Brand manager Amber Gibbons will be talking about how to incorporate design into your business, and increase revenue.

Victoria tells me that is not all, for a free goodie bag, 20% discount vouchers on products and massive savings for classes you need to call her on 01692 408944 or email her on [email protected] to book your place NOW.

Come and say hello on the 25th November at the Holiday Inn, Thorpe wood, Peterborough.

...OMG amazing
Wow! :eek:

I'm starting to think Sam has a thing about sweets! :lol:

oo oo oo oo oo I love this ladies work. Have done for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time.
Where's Peterborough? I will Google lol
I so want to go to this......Train here I come:)

I'm definitely going to this and I can't wait! I'm going to get my ticket Sat so I hope there's some left! I trained with Victoria and she was really nice. Sam Biddle's work looks amazing might I add so I'm sure I'll come away inspired (and with some nice new products :))

Jessie

Cant wait, I think the new boogie nights are called " time to shine" they are out in america now. Havent seen them up close so ...... Roll on the 25th!!:)

i'm going and scratchers too.:green:

Wow! :eek:

I'm starting to think Sam has a thing about sweets! :lol:
lol she does, if you send her a brush she will create a bespoke brush end for you, think she charges £10. if you are at the "do" at perbrough she could do for you then ! sweets................... !! not to eat

lol she does, if you send her a brush she will create a bespoke brush end for you, think she charges £10. if you are at the "do" at perbrough she could do for you then ! sweets................... !! not to eat
Hmm, now that's food for thought...... :lol::rolleyes:

My sons would love that! (I would too obviously :green:) although I'm sure my youngest would bite the end off my 508!!

victoria who will be there is an extremly talented chick i did my design workshop with antony buckley and had the pleasure of victoria being my partner....put me too shame lol.

Latest posts

Back