An Explanation Needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that Sam, i didn't mean for my thread to start such a huge debate. I did only write what was written in the Scratch Magazine on the CND front.

I'm still really excited about the new technique - i told one of my clients about it the other night and i think she's as excited as me about it - mind you she loves me experimenting on her - bless her!!

Roll on September!!!:D

Boo hoo, I can't go to the show!
I'm going to have to wait forever!!

Its evolution things change some for better, some not, but until you have tried it or even seen it how do you know if is going to work or not so lets just wait and see i'm sure we will all be pleasently suprised........:wink2:

I think the reason lots of people were wary was the fact that this was somehow linked to the inverted nail moulds and from threads in the past about these have often been described as nothing but stick ons and very negative etc So we have all avoided them.

I did not see the other post....but I for one would love to see/try a new application method......
If it's faster ...easier.....makes me more money in the long run....great!....I'll be on the lookout for it ......
Wish I could have went to the past show they just had and the one coming to Vegas.....

Hey Sam .....try not to melt while you are there!!......:wink2:.....

and yu will good luck!! August is a busy month for all of us then !1
Thanks for that heartfelt info Samantha, you work so hard what with the children and everything.....I know what it's like working all thehours and still having the little ones and the houseto take care of.

I'm in business to make money, you and yours have been really successful and that's where I aim to be...well maybe on a smaller scale but yes I won't deny it, I'm in this game to earn myself a decent wage....and get my 57 Mondeo Titanium lol!

well i for one can't wait, i haven't been this excited since sliced bread. the first thing that popped into my head was how much more money i can earn, (yes i know i'm shallow greedy what ever i won't appologise)

i find myself really busy these days with work two girls ya da ya da. so i really appreciate all your efforts everyone involved to come uo with something thats going to help me in my working day! i hope you make millions . i have done all the course up to a masters, one to ones etc etc. i don't begrudge any of them or the money i have spent on them, i have done quite well out of the nail industry thank you very much!

stroll on the launch

as the other thread has since been closed...can i just ask...will this new thingy be any good for gel users...?

thanks x

as the other thread has since been closed...can i just ask...will this new thingy be any good for gel users...?

thanks x

Sorry to bump this up but as you know I've not been around lately, and after reading Mrs G's journal I was intrigued. However I have witnessed Geeg's enthusiasm for this product first hand and she has got me so fired up ready to learn this ... and they look fantastic. And yes Angie, for us gel users I think they will be perfect.

But what makes me laugh is that when the NSS are mentioned on this site many people ask how can they do a full set so quickly? How can I compete with them on price when they can effectively do 2 sets in the time I can do one and so to compete my profits are suffering as I have to bring my prices down? Well hey guess what, this new method allows us to take on the NSS head on and with no nail trauma and the like, so we win and our clients win.

So it's not the real nail artists that should be worrying because there will always be a market place for the truly skilled and passionate artist; it's the NSS that should be quaking in their shoddy little boots ... cos now we can take you on and then some!

But what makes me laugh is that when the NSS are mentioned on this site many people ask how can they do a full set so quickly? How can I compete with them on price when they can effectively do 2 sets in the time I can do one and so to compete my profits are suffering as I have to bring my prices down? Well hey guess what, this new method allows us to take on the NSS head on and with no nail trauma and the like, so we win and our clients win.

So it's not the real nail artists that should be worrying because there will always be a market place for the truly skilled and passionate artist; it's the NSS that should be quaking in their shoddy little boots ... cos now we can take you on and then some!

And thank god for that!!!

I too am/was worried. (but still all for it)...but what you just said gave me a fizz of excitement.

When is the first course available?? Can I be one of the first ones on it PLEASE!!

Has the new method been thoroughly researched in terms of durability of the nails that are produced ?

Has the new method been thoroughly researched in terms of durability of the nails that are produced ?

Do you think Geeg and Hyperion would put their name to something that wasn't top notch? Have some faith!!!!!!! :lol:

The negativity that has been added by some on this!! I can't wait myself!!
Anything that is to our favour is excellent..........roll on the launch I say!!!

The negativity that has been added by some on this!! I can't wait myself!!
Anything that is to our favour is excellent..........roll on the launch I say!!!
Me too, and I am gutted that I can't make the show :cry:.

No doubt all will be revealed shortly after on here though :)

Do you think Geeg and Hyperion would put their name to something that wasn't top notch? Have some faith!!!!!!! :lol:

ha, ha, no !:lol:
i'm just fishing for a bit more information really. if it is those moulds,you'll see from my comment that i thought they looked interesting when dessi posted up the link ages back. if they last as long as my normal sculpts or t/o, i'm all for it.
i love new stuff, and i cant wait to give it a try :)

Latest posts

Back