An idea for switching to OPI polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melly07

Reaction score
I use abit of mix of polishes when it comes to pedicures, but I'd like to stick to one, I love OPI think the colours are fab so want to switch to this however I struggle getting a bulk of money together to buy lots of polishes at once.
So thinking that on my facebook I'll do a post to say "Hi, from today (or whenever) i'll be starting to switch to OPI -list reasons- etc" Then I can start to advertise OPI to drum up some interest in my manicures and pedicures...do you think this could work if I put a message to say if you would like a particular colour advertised mention before your appointment, I can then make sure it's in stock.
can anybody see flaws in the plan? or think it's daft lol

If I was to come in because u said you use opi I would expect opi colours to be there...if you didn't have opi colours after advertising I would think twice about having the treatment to be honest.

Xx

I do have some not all full range thats what I mean, should be a bit clearer next time, thats why I'm mentioning I'll be switching gradually aswell. I'm mobile so I have whats in my case and thats that anyway... There is so many colours it would take me a while to get them all anyway. Also I only advertise to family and friends and to people who have been recommended as I work full time aswell. x

I would just add to your collection gradually as you can afford and once you have a substantial amount, then I would advertise that I use solely OPI. I think it would be pointless advertising that you are gradually building them up.

i agree with vitality
which make do you have most of? i have mainly opi and cnd plus few random jessicas, essie, and orly and just advertvise that i use: professional nail polishes from opi and cnd etc
hth

Latest posts

Back