an introduction to gel's ....for children in need.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

If anyone is interested i'll offer 'AN INTRODUCTION TO GEL' session ( or gel troubleshooting session!)

It will be at my home (in Leicester) i can pick you up and drop off at local train station (loughborough or leicester if needs be)

I can give you a taster of :

• brisa/calgel/biosculpture/azkentz
  • sculpting/tipping
  • toes
  • nailbed extending/nail biters
  • smiles
  • repairing with silk
  • 'making a false toe or finger nail':green:
  • Natural nail overlays etc etc etc.
  • Glitter Tips / Simple Nail art
  • or anything else your stuck on / need tips on
It would *HAVE TO BE OF A WEEKEND* Saturday or Sunday...your choice....before or after christmas!

Into the bargain...I will chuck in a set of nails or toes whichever you'd prefer to have.

ANd....i'll be offended if i don't get any bids:cry:

Highest bidder by Midnight friday wins

****ALL PROCEED'S TO CHILDREN IN NEED*****

Wow great idea!! brave lady I start with £40 and will be keeping my eye on this one:)

Oh bugger, its too far for me - I'd love it though:hug:

I am sooo tempted but I think I better find out how far Loughborough is, I have no idea (geog. not my strong point.) :lol:

I need this tooo ..... um going to watch this with interest (amber quickly changes her mind lol)

but hubby's still mad about a 'certain' ebay bid I did on his account xxx

I would love to bid on this,but i havent even done gel enhancements.....yet!:cry:.....Its brilliant that us geeks are doing something positive:hug:

£50000 (joke) !!!...(i'll get to see you even if its gonna cost me..:lol:"

snot fair :cry: you don't need it lol ......I do !!

:lol:...i know but i ain't seen amb in ages ...ok ok...you have it.

lol i haven't bid yet !! throw in 2 for the price of 1 ... (you can do my toes)
hubby's still gettin over the ebay bid lol

hey what do you mean I do need it you saying my gels are *hit !!!!! lol :eek::lol:
(which they are .. !)

hey what do you mean I do need it you saying my gels are *hit !!!!! lol :eek::lol:
(which they are .. !)

PMSL....NO No NO....:hug::lol:

I bid £55, I could do with refresher sculpting, oh and I even bring the mince pies and a bottle of vino if Chris picks me up:)

Will check trains and get back to you with a ginormous bid, if it's feasable.:green:

I bid £55, I could do with refresher sculpting, oh and I even bring the mince pies and a bottle of vino if Chris picks me up:)

this is sounding SUCH A GOOD IDEA now !!!:hug:

I bid £65 and will also bring mince pies and 2 bottles of vino plus a bag of peanuts:lol: beat that :) xx

I bid £65 and will also bring mince pies and 2 bottles of vino plus a bag of peanuts:lol: beat that :) xx

:green::green::green::green::green:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: xx

I so wish it wasn't too far :irked:

not long to go guys
anymore bids???

:green::hug::green::hug::green::hug::green::hug:​

Latest posts

Back