Anatomy and Physiology

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Reaction score
I thought i would post this on behalf of Herman........................he has just passed his A & P with a credit and is now a qualified Massuer................so if anybody wants a body Massage Herman's yer man

WELL DONE HERMAN
Amanda

well done to herman !!

Get the oil warmed up, I am on my way lol......................
Well done Herman xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done herman, what a fab pair you two make, congrats to both of you , love dee

Well Done You Too We Should All Work Towards Catching Up With You Both. Good Luck

Oh yet again missed this one...

Well Done Lee...

Hope to see you soon....

Go Herman, Go Herman - I NEED A MASSAGE (after I get a pedi from Lily) - So here's a story!!

I had someone smash into the back of my car yesterday whilst I was waiting to turn left on a roundabout 2 secs from work!! Here's the classic! I drive a Honda CRV which is a 4 by 4 but drives like a car!! I love it!! Anyway this guy had a BM and he basically wasn't concentrating and drives in the back of me giving me whip lash! His car is bent like a 'V' with steam coming out of the top and water pouring from the bottom!! Mine doesn't have a mark on it!! Still very annoying and MY NECK HURTS - so now you see why I need a massage Herman!! GO TO IT SON!!!

aw poor you mrs geek, its horrible when something like that happens, lucky you wernt worse off, hope your neck gets better soon love dee

thanks Dee!! :) You should see his car, he must have hit me quite hard but at the time I didn't feel anything other than the short, sharp bump! It's now that the 'ache' is setting in! I even lent him my mobile to call some help!! He was a bit wierd to be honest and had all his details neatly printed on paper - like I would ever be THAT organised!!!:rolleyes:

I drive a Honda CRV too! Good to know it stands up to an accident. Get that neck noted by a doctor asap as you can suffer badly for upto a year. You should be able to claim on his insurance for any treatment, but it has to be noted on your medical records.

Cathy

am on it Cathy - I see a DR tomorrow!! Thank you :D BTW Honda's ROCK!!

Good - sorry to sound like a MUM! But I had a car accident when I was 19, didn;t see a DR and by the time I did (8 months later - I was living abroad and couldn't afford to) the damage was done. I have spent a fortune putting the damage right and sometimes been in so much pain. Much better now but it is SOOO important. I love my Honda. My man drives a BM which beeps when he reverses, he borrowed my car in a hurry, reversed into my sister's car because he didn;t hear the bip!! We did laugh! Not a scratch on my car - her's was battered!
Cathy

Mrs Geek said:
am on it Cathy - I see a DR tomorrow!! Thank you :D BTW Honda's ROCK!!
Oh you poor thing..............Whip lash is nasty and hurts like s**t...........
Oh insurance, go and cry a lot, go for some bucks and then treat yourself to a spa pampering day at Ragdale hall.........or Champneys.............or the Bahamas...... or even better Hawai and go and see Christie for some fab nails whilst relaxing.....................
And as you couldn't possible carry your cases, I will just have to come with ya, just to be sure you are ok lol...............Sow there is a plan that could work lol XXXX

well done \herman, are you sure he doesn't need to do a few practise runs say on a weekly basis.

Hope your neck gets better Mrs Geek, whiplash is horrid.

Well done Herman!

I have just done this exam myself and I am waiting for the results!

I have also had my Indian Head Massage one as well!

There was uproar though because people were mad that what was on the paper wasn't what we had been told to revise!

So, fingers crossed and hope for the best I suppose. I hope I pass though because I have revised so long and hard!

We'll see though.

beautifulnails03 said:
Well done Herman!

I have just done this exam myself and I am waiting for the results!

I have also had my Indian Head Massage one as well!

There was uproar though because people were mad that what was on the paper wasn't what we had been told to revise!

So, fingers crossed and hope for the best I suppose. I hope I pass though because I have revised so long and hard!

We'll see though.
Hiya,
Which college did you go to
Amanda

Mrs Geek said:
thanks Dee!! :) You should see his car, he must have hit me quite hard but at the time I didn't feel anything other than the short, sharp bump! It's now that the 'ache' is setting in! I even lent him my mobile to call some help!! He was a bit wierd to be honest and had all his details neatly printed on paper - like I would ever be THAT organised!!!:rolleyes:
Sounds like someone drives into peoples backends a little to often....

Glad your OKay other that the sore neck - I saw the comments on your accident in another thread the otherweek - but didnt want to ask...

Keep going to the Docs' last year I had just got my new MR2 and a lady in and Audi did the same to me but I it knocked me out cold for a mo:o and I swear my neck & shoulder have never be the same since, I should have really pushed for some treatment but left it so please dont do the same as me...

Actually Lee - can I book in for a neck message tomorrow night lol pretty please just five mins

Thanks for all your posts especially Mrs Geek for reversing into a new BMW just so she could get a massage from the MUNSTER masseur. (The lengths some people go to)

Cheers H

Ps Ill sort you out tomorrow FAB

Herman said:
Thanks for all your posts especially Mrs Geek for reversing into a new BMW just so she could get a massage from the MUNSTER masseur. (The lengths some people go to)

Cheers H

Ps Ill sort you out tomorrow FAB
CLASSIC - just for the record - no reversing was done - god knows who reads this site nowadays but you never know!!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back