Anatomy & Physiology Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fats28

Reaction score
Sorry I aren't sure I've got this in the right forum so move it mods if needs be.

I want to do an anatomy & physiology course has anyone done it via distance learning at all? Or does anyone know anywhere in Leeds that does it?

I've tried looking on the internet but I wouldn't be sure I was picking the right course to be honest:irked: Can anyone help me out and tell me what end qualification I should be looking for?

Sorry I aren't sure I've got this in the right forum so move it mods if needs be.

I want to do an anatomy & physiology course has anyone done it via distance learning at all? Or does anyone know anywhere in Leeds that does it?

I've tried looking on the internet but I wouldn't be sure I was picking the right course to be honest:irked: Can anyone help me out and tell me what end qualification I should be looking for?

Hi hun,

Anatomy and physiology should have been covered already in your first nail course but looking at your profile, Creative do Anatomy and physiology when they train you, if that is what you decide on. All nail companies should teach this, it's vital.

Who'd you train with?

xxxx

I haven't trained yet matey, I was doing EN but its not working out I am off to Creative after Christmas to train with them.

I am starting an NCFE course tonight that covers manicure & pedicure maybe that will cover it. I was confused because a lot of geeks seem to have A&P as a seperate qualification.

You can do VTCT A&P seperatly, I think the Central college in leeds do it as part of the holistic massage course but you can do JUST that element. Look them up and equire. HTH:hug:

I haven't trained yet matey, I was doing EN but its not working out I am off to Creative after Christmas to train with them.

I am starting an NCFE course tonight that covers manicure & pedicure maybe that will cover it. I was confused because a lot of geeks seem to have A&P as a seperate qualification.

I am battling to understand how a big company like Essential Nails wouldn't cover A&P, have you called the training department?

If I was spending x amount on a nail course I would make sure they cover the basics before I even pick up a brush.

There are loads of EN trained geeks on here that would probably correct me if I'm wrong.

xxxx

most of the geeks on here who have done a full a&p course , have usually done it due to doing beauty/massage or holistic , if you are only doing nails then a full blown a&p course is very hard going :eek: ,
if you do a manicure /pedicure they cover quite indepth A&p to do with nails, hth

Latest posts

Back