Anesthetics for spm

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyemlou

Reaction score
Am trying to source numbing cream for semi permanent make up. Can anyone help??

You could try 'No Scream Cream' or EMLA (over the counter only). Some techs use these for waxing and tattooing.

Have you considered 'LMX' cream? It's about £2.50 over the counter from chemists like Boots. You can order in what you need and buy it as long as it's not for use on the face. Put it on a good 45 mins before treatment and should work a treat!

X

Thanks for that. I need it for my clients and will only have about 20 mins prior to treatment for the numbing cream to work-also all procedures done on the face. I may try that myself for future tattoos though!!

Thanks for that. I need it for my clients and will only have about 20 mins prior to treatment for the numbing cream to work-also all procedures done on the face. I may try that myself for future tattoos though!!

You'll need to source something different for when you do SPMU eyeliner though rather than use emla or LMX4. Do they still do instant numb?

Most definitely magic by iipc have been using this for years it can be used pre and mid procedure if you use numb it this can be placed in your pigment and used to re wet I use all iipc products when I'm teaching spmu and before anyone presumes any different I do not distribute for them x

Latest posts

Back