Angel Remy hair price increase?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmageorginahair

Reaction score
Hiya, I've had a massive increase on prices for the hair I have been buying, it's gone up by £5 per pack, so that's like £xxx per person!! I just wondered what everyone else's trade prices are for Angel remy hair for micro and nano beads? As I think it must be a mistake as its a huge increase. Thanks

[ no trade prices or detailed costings please]

Last edited by a moderator:
I very much doubt a brand would make a mistake on their price increase. It is a sign of the times. Your supplier is probably buying their hair in US dollars and as the dollar rate is strong against the pound, it means your suppliers prices to buy that hair in from their factories, has increased. Therefore, they pass that cost onto the customer...you. You, on the other hand as a business yourself, should think about passing that cost increase onto your customer. This is all very basic supply and demand, economics and business.

You need to message them to check they haven't removed your trade discount as ive just checked and my prices are still the same.

They did have a price rise last year on the wefts which went up £10 and stick tips/nanos in 20" went up a couple of pounds but other than that nothing has changed.

Yes maybe check with angel remy , as my prices haven't increased x

Check with angel Remy, my prices are the same but the lady that does my hair messaged me not so long ago with the same issue and a computer glitch had removed some people's trade doscount . they reapplied it straight away x

No they havnt got it wrong iv just had this out with them as iv been waiting on their stock for stick tip 20inch which fits the angel locks since January and kept getting told will be in stock in couple of weeks, my friend then asks if they are changing supplier and she gets a response saying the prices r increasing iv contacted them to say they should be telling their extensionists this so they are putting it up on fb later today or so I'm told xxx

They will have price increase soon

Double check your account as mine the discount had come off I didn't realise until I was checking invoices but there did refund the difference and re apply the discount x

Their second price increase is coming this week. The wefts have gone up another £10 apparently.

Prices have already increased on website despite their Facebook post saying price increase will happen on Tuesday

use to be my budget hair but super expensive now. the customer service is awful too. really really rude when they are in the wrong they make it hard to rectify. ive had to cancel last minute on clients due to wrong hair being sent or packs of hair missing. does anyone know of another supplier with similar quality hair?

use to be my budget hair but super expensive now. the customer service is awful too. really really rude when they are in the wrong they make it hard to rectify. ive had to cancel last minute on clients due to wrong hair being sent or packs of hair missing. does anyone know of another supplier with similar quality hair?
Lush locks I'm the same desperately searching for a supplier because of how bad angel remy is :(xx

i dont know why they are so rude.they get u backed in a corner by card payments only (no paypal) so when things go wrong they just treat you like dirt and get away with it. its awful they make a fortune from us and no good customer service at all. horrible company. i will post an update once ive trialled some different hair x

Awh they used to be nice!

Try Glamlox hair extensions the quality is amazing

Latest posts

Back