Angel Remy prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmLou3003

Reaction score
Have these gone up? I remember a few months ago, i was putting them down as my budget hair, i havent actually brought any wefts from them yet, but now looking at the prices, they are more than fabulong for only 150g of hair, fabulong do 180g. Does angel remy last a long time?!

Have you got a trade account with them? They offer a large discount but yes their wefts have gone up a lot and there wasn't any warning.

They've gone up by a whopping £20!! AR NEVER give any warning of price increases. It's so disrespectful to their customers. Can you imagine not telling your own clients it was £20 more until the day of fitting! I don't get why we get treated so badly tbh. They have our emails, they have a Facebook.....

Last edited:
I dont think i am going to use them, far too expensive!!

Stock levels are quite bad atm so i think eveyone is moving away from them x

Obviously down to this brexit thing but a warning would be more respectful transform do similar colours to angel in Mongolian hair which is beautiful

Its stupid i work for royal mail and they havent even had an increase in prices, in customs or delivery, nothing i cant understand it x

Its stupid i work for royal mail and they havent even had an increase in prices, in customs or delivery, nothing i cant understand it x

It's the exchange rate that will probably be effecting them as I doubt they pre buy their dollars. It could even be that their factory has had a price increase due to the exchange rate.

You will probably find this will happen to a lot of the smaller suppliers as they probably won't of prepared properly for such a drop.

It's the exchange rate that will probably be effecting them as I doubt they pre buy their dollars. It could even be that their factory has had a price increase due to the exchange rate.

You will probably find this will happen to a lot of the smaller suppliers as they probably won't of prepared properly for such a drop.

It is going to happen to all goods over the next few months not just hair extensions it's been all over the news for ages.

All brands big or small, in beauty or any retail will see an increase in costs.

That's all well and good but the decent thing to do is notify your customers of such a large increase!! It's so insulting to be treated like that. I can't pass a £20 increase straight on to my clients with no notice, if I have to swallow the costs for a short time as a sole trader then the bigger businesses should do likewise. I repeatedly have to find out about suppliers price increases in here!! It's shoddy and unprofessional and they don't give a s***.

Well i have just ordered a remi cachet colour ring and i will definatly be using that hair alot
More xx

That's all well and good but the decent thing to do is notify your customers of such a large increase!! It's so insulting to be treated like that. I can't pass a £20 increase straight on to my clients with no notice, if I have to swallow the costs for a short time as a sole trader then the bigger businesses should do likewise. I repeatedly have to find out about suppliers price increases in here!! It's shoddy and unprofessional and they don't give a s***.
Completely agree with you, disgusting xx

It is going to happen to all goods over the next few months not just hair extensions it's been all over the news for ages.

All brands big or small, in beauty or any retail will see an increase in costs.

Most bigger businesses will have planned as we knew for a long time that the exchange rate was going to drop, it's just a case of how you deal with it.

I agree, there is a right and a wrong way to go about it. Price increases sometimes can't be avoided, we had one earlier this year however we advertised that fact for a number of months prior instead of suddenly changing them and leaving our customers in the dark, I know another company who does the same as us and it's just the right and considerate thing to do.

Most suppliers prices have gone up I have noticed. I got emails from SJK and Studio 58 but theirs only went up a tiny bit! But it would be due to them buying abroad and the sterling being weak maybe?

I have had emails from several suppliers warning of increases, some giving 6 weeks or more notice of small increases

Angel Remy have put everything in their ranges up by a huge amounts with no notice at all

I will be using prestige now for my budget supplier i think x

Latest posts

Back