Animal manicures!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucyboo

Reaction score
Probably the most ridicules question, but do any of you paint your pets nails/claws????
I have been asked by a client if I would paint her pet skunks ( hand reared & scent glands removed!!!lol) front claws!!!

I dont have any pets apart from the hubby so cant answer your question but what did you say?!

I said I needed to check with my insurance!! Lol she's going to bring her with her next time anyway even if uican't do them!!

I bet there are more people who will pay for this.......maybe you will start a new trend!!! :biggrin:
I can just imagine trying to get my boxers paw into the lamp lol

Now im imagining my red foot tortoise with shiny little red claws....

Tempting i must say...

You would need to use special pet polish normal nail varnish is too toxic :)

I would also like to point out I don't paint animals nails just came across the pet polish on a website.. My pooches tootsies are au natural haha x

I was just about to say is there even such a thing as 'pet polish' ?
Now horses hooves could look amazing........bet Katie Price would be up for that. lol

I was just about to say is there even such a thing as 'pet polish' ?
Now horses hooves could look amazing........bet Katie Price would be up for that. lol

Haha yeah I bet!

No oh my god. Not ok. What is wrong with people?!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Lol just found that opi do a pet safe range called pawlish!!!

If there was a product for my mutt it would have to be called "Minging"!! It sort of suits him!! :biggrin:

All sounds a bit weird to me!!

I'm sorry but that ridiculous and totally selfish....the owner is doing it purely for herself with no regard for the animal! :rolleyes:

I have a friend on fb who paints her chihuahuas nails! I think it's hilarious that anyone would want to do this :)

When i was around 8years old i painted our labradors nails. I got grounded for a week! I think that says it all ha ha.

Poor skunk ! X

Also - not sure id want to go near a "skunk" pet or not ??

X

When I was wee I used to paint the dogs nails and do and hair!!! we had a black dog white feet black nails painted yellow / green or blue ( was a boy dog ..... Then the tip of it's tail was white I might have made it pink for about 4 months lol

You can buy the rubber claw covers for cats and dogs one of my clients loves em she was showing my red and green glitter ones she got for Xmas one year.
The web site http://www.softpaws.com/

Latest posts

Back