Animals doing treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Nails

Reaction score
I think I've got a bit of competition coming up :).

Does anyone else's animal friends take an interest ?

Vicki x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355137375.839115.jpg

Vicki x

View attachment 24433

My dog used to hover and annoy me until I put some tint on the white patch of his ear. Once it was on he would prance off so happy and come back after 20 minutes to get it washed off. And people say the owners look like their dogs? We shared a hair colour xoxo

Vicki x

View attachment 24433
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355142584.456947.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355142598.905218.jpg
That's very cute!!
Iv not got any animals but my little boy loves to watch me & he always likes to pretend to do my nails :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355142555.447890.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1355143664.749344.jpg my receptionist sleeping on the job lol

I don't have a picture of an animal, however an ex of mine had two gorgeous cats, I would have one sit above each shoulder (above the back of the armchair) and they would both paddle on my head (with just a tiny bit of claw, just enough so I could feel it) and purr, my very own massage moggies :)

I don't have a picture of an animal, however an ex of mine had two gorgeous cats, I would have one sit above each shoulder (above the back of the armchair) and they would both paddle on my head (with just a tiny bit of claw, just enough so I could feel it) and purr, my very own massage moggies :)

I could do with a bit of that :)

Must admit when Binky (that's my little parrot) runs over my back it feels lovely. Like having an itch but you have to get someone else to scratch it for you :)
Vicki x

My biggest problem isn't the dogs or the cat its my husband! He insists on asking everyone if they're having BOOMSHACKALLACK! That's his name for Shellac! He actually admits that he can't help it any more, it just pops out his mouth! :rolleyes::biggrin:

My biggest problem isn't the dogs or the cat its my husband! He insists on asking everyone if they're having BOOMSHACKALLACK! That's his name for Shellac! He actually admits that he can't help it any more, it just pops out his mouth! :rolleyes::biggrin:

HAHA! I have the same problem, my dad sometimes pops up bless him. The problem is, he bums about the house during the day (his job is evening orientated) in his "lounge trousers" - ERM... glorified pyjamas!!

He then proceeds to say to my ladies after their treatment, "oops, 'ello! So what have you got then?" so they show him and he goes "Oooh, very nice". It's so embarrassing... what are dads for eh?

xx

I often dog sit for my mum & dad. Anytime I have millie and am working she lays either beside my nail desk or next to my clients chair and does not move. She doesbt jump up or be a nuisance think she just likes the company haha xx

Latest posts

Back