Animals killed for my brush?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look, i'm very sorry if i've upset anyone on here by what i said but i AM an animal lover!!! my house is FULL of pets and i'd do anything for them, but i'm an animal lover who's been brought up with farming. i was merely putting my views on the matter forward, i'm not disgusting or nasty and don't think that i deserved the bad reps that i got for this. :cry:

Look, If You Post A Strong Opinion On Here, Chances Are You May Get Some Bad Reps For It, If You Are Big Enough To Voice Your OPinion Be Big Enough To Accept It, We All Get them And Personally I Have Never Complained About It, Whats The Point.

WOAH, this is getting way to political, lets take a step back!! Pussycat, just because we choose to use a creative brush doesn't mean we dont love animals, i too have a house full of them, but use the creative brush because i think its the best, In faact i didnt even know about this until you brought it up!

However, i am not about to go rushing out and changing my brush because of it as creative have always pledged that no harm comes to any animals they come into contact with, and frankly i believe them. The fact is, it happens, it shouldn't but it does, and if you want to solve it, preech to the companies that test on animals, dont start this on here. This site is to talk about nails, and it has grown into a community which has formed a family, lets not cause fractions due to this, the war is out there not in here!

Hugs
xxx

pussycat said:
look, i'm very sorry if i've upset anyone on here by what i said but i AM an animal lover!!! my house is FULL of pets and i'd do anything for them, but i'm an animal lover who's been brought up with farming. i was merely putting my views on the matter forward, i'm not disgusting or nasty and don't think that i deserved the bad reps that i got for this. :cry:

amyuk said:
WOAH, this is getting way to political, lets take a step back!! Pussycat, just because we choose to use a creative brush doesn't mean we dont love animals, i too have a house full of them, but use the creative brush because i think its the best, In faact i didnt even know about this until you brought it up!

However, i am not about to go rushing out and changing my brush because of it. The fact is, it happens, it shouldn't but it does, and if you want to solve it, preech to the companies that test on animals, dont start this on here. This site is to talk about nails, and it has grown into a community which has formed a family, lets not cause fractions due to this, the war is out there not in here!

Hugs
xxx

hiya...if you read the thread from the start i think you will find it wasn't actually pussycat who was complaining about it...think you may have your wires crossed a bit babes.....:cool:

Whoops, sorry looks like i have!! sorry, guess i'm more tired than what i thought, at the end of the day though i stand by what i say, the battle is out there not in here! Peace man.
xxx
NailStyle said:
hiya...if you read the thread from the start i think you will find it wasn't actually pussycat who was complaining about it...think you may have your wires crossed a bit babes.....:cool:

I think I said ... that no animals are killed when making Creative brushes and that is the case.

The brushes are made by one of the oldest brush makers in the USA and are all 'hand-tied' brushes and not mass produced like some makes of art brushes. I cannot speak for the makers of art brushes ... I CAN speak for the Creative Brushes. End of story.

Cameo Val said:
Just shows what I know then (or dont know) I always thought that the Kolinsky hair was from a squirrel.

And here's me thinking it was taken from a Russian!!

like to see you chasing a russian down the road trying to pluck the hair out of his ehad lol
x

blimey scat for a minuite there I thought ehad was a code name for bum.

Sorry jaq pmsl head i meant

Latest posts

Back