Animated dollz??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrylisa

Reaction score
Hi

I really love these little animated dolls but cant seem to get it the size I want :? I am not very intellegent with pc's so I have no idea what I am doing! :shock: The one I have as an avatar is really small and you cant even see what it is!

Any help would be great!

KerryLisa

KerryLisa

You need to open your little doll in a photo editor programme such as Paint Shop Pro perhaps and resize it in pixels to the size of an avtar (it tells you what size your pic should be but I think it's something very small such as 131 pixels or something).

Julie

KerryLisa

I should have said that resizing should take place in Animation - I have Paint Shop Pro and Animation. If you do not resize in animation then your avtar will be static.

Julie

Thanks for that Julie, I dont have any of those programmes only microsoft paint!! They are quite complicated little things really aren't they?

KerryLisa x

I have just found a free trial download for the paint shop pro animation, so once that has downloaded I will give it a go! :D Thanks :thumbsup:

Well problem solved, the animation programme did the trick. Thanx Julie! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back