Ann summers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hello
im starting to do ann summers thought it would be a good idea so i can get to meet people and offer my leaflets around for nail and beauty treatments and have a laugh.
any ideas of any promotions i can offer all help apreciated thanxs
ps any peeps who live near braintree essex and wants a party drop me a pm xx

How about offering partygoers a small discount or freebie on their first treatment. Or offering a treatment (mini mani or something that doesn't really cost you much) as a raffle prize. Just gets people through the door and starts the word of mouth process.
Could you combine an Ann Summers party with a pamper evening? Anything like that would be free advertising for your business.
I did Ann Summers partys a few years ago and it was a really good laugh.

thanxs for your help i like the idea or offering a treatment as a raffle prize any ideas where i can buy raffle tickets from? thanxs

You can buy raffle tickets from any stationers, post office, sweet shop, etc. type place.

I loved being an Ann Summers rep, I earned a fortune, had an absolute scream, and seriously had my eyes opened to the things people get up to - and I thought I was fairly clued up :wink2: I only gave it up because I couldn't get up for work to do my full time job, I was coming home too late from the parties as we were having such a good time :zzz:

Make sure your nails are always perfect, you are your best advert - the ladies will ask who does your nails and you're in!!

Good Luck

thanxs for your help gonna go on a mission tomorrow to find some raffle tickets, also ive been reccommended to come up with some games have u any ideas for me trinity nails??
maybe u could pm me if their rude lol
by the way good tip i will make sure my nails r in great shape thanxs xx

My friend now does a similar adult party plan, and she has my folder with loads of games - I will get them off her at the weekend and PM you with them. Remind me with a PM if you havent heard from me by the end of the weekend. :)

emmalouisa said:
thanxs for your help gonna go on a mission tomorrow to find some raffle tickets, also ive been reccommended to come up with some games have u any ideas for me trinity nails??
maybe u could pm me if their rude lol
by the way good tip i will make sure my nails r in great shape thanxs xx

My Unit Manager had a whole book of them we could buy from her, along with our diary etc. - I'm not sure if I've still got mine, I'll have a rummage.

I found it better to give out loads of little prizes often than one or two big ones - it only needs to be a lucky dip type bag, with flavoured condoms, willie shaped choc's, mint nipples, etc. Try and work it so everyone gets a prize at some point in the evening - everyone's happy!

Make up rude names for everyone, and if they call the person by their own name they get 3 chances, then it's a forfeit, if they won't do a challenge, make them book a party instead.

You'll find there are loads of promotions going on with AS these days, my friend who was an Area Manager had loads of goodies to hand out, like bottles of Dooley's with glasses, trial size Vapouresse (sp), etc. AS seems to have quite a few things going on to help.

my best m8 is a ann summers rep. heres a few games she does.

1. get a blanket/bed sheet. 2 guests go under sheet sitting facing each other. u tell them to take off one item (not including jewlery), which they do and u carry on saying this until they are either starkers, or relise that they were actually supposed to take the blanket off, not their clothes.

2. get 4 girls, pair them up, one girl in pair is designer, other is model. give each team 2 bin bags, they must make outfit with the 2 sacks. the winning team (could be the crappest one or the one that looks best) get iccle prize but also have to go out side in said outfit, catwalk to nearest lamp post and pole dance round it, then cat walk back.

3. ask reveling questions eg.have taken rude pictures, had done it in public, etc. with every yes to the question u must move one seat to the right (if the person to the right hasn't moved, u just gotta sit on them) the idea is to be the first one who goes round the room twice and gets back to their seat. one that gets u moving the most is move one space to the right for every a/s toy u own.

4. put a few gifts in bags (the plastic a/s ones) one would be a main prize, the others would be silly ones, like the chocolate mens bits, a chocolate bar, a odd shaped candle, etc. the bags are tied, so u cant see the prize. put them in middle of room and deal out to everyone some cards, so everyone has even amount. call out the cards (good idea to write down all the suits etc so u can mark them off as u call them so u dont call them twice) irregually, if the guest has the card they put it in the middle of the room and pick up a bag, this carries on till no bags left, then after no bags left you then can steal a bag off of someone in the room when ure card is called. when allcards have gone (and all the bags have kinda been moved from one person to the next) the people with the bags open them up to see what they have one. this game is fun coz u can steal the bags off the people who thought thay were winning at the begginning, and then they may end up with nothing!

5. have a silly story with the words, left right open in it. it could be somthing really silly like

'mr right picked up his girlfriend in the car. they went for a drive around town. turn left, she said 'we'll go to the woods'. she opened the door........' etc

you want to leave most opens to till the end, but u get the gist. basically you hand a bag to one of the girls, when u say left they hand it left, when u say right they hand it right when u say open they open, etc, when bag is opened u hand out another, do this for about 4 bags (so clearly storey needs the amount of opens as bags there are, and u want to make sure there is lots of passing round). when they open it they will find a pressie (a cheap choccy bar) and a peice of paper, tell them they can t read it till the end. one peice of paper will be winner the others will be dare, the dares can be things like, swap clothes with person to left, tell everyone ure favourite position and why, wear, are u being served outfit (over own clothes if preferred) and go round with the chrisps serving them to the guests, etc. the one with winner gets a prize, like a copy of play girl, or naked playing cards. if wont do the dare then they have got to book a party.

6. animal bingo. hand out paper, get guest to draw 2 lines down, 2 across and then a box around them so u get 9 boxes, put no's 1-30 (which ever no's they want) in boxes, u call out no's when they get a no they must make the sound of a animal selected by you, one could be a monkey, one a cow, one a wolf, etc. when they get a full house, you tell them to fake one in the style of their animal. always makes the girl blush, so u offer to turn the lights out if that is how they like it. always makes u laugh, so great fun. winner gets lolly or a key ring. if u get 2 winners vote on who sounded the best.

7. suck n blow with cards, well u no how that one goes. but as they are finding it easier, make them pass a turned on toy to each other at the same time between the knees.

8. same as above really but you each have a match stick and you pass a polo around on match stick, as it gets easy do the same as above.

9. 2 people sit opposite each other and have to blace marsh mellows in their mouth (each taking turns) when they put it in their mouth they have to say 'fanny fart'. u cant spit or swallow, so theone withthe most marsh mellows in their mouth before gaging is the winner. (my friend di did a party where a girl got28 marsh mellows in her mouth!!!!:eek: ) suggest hostess gets 2 bowls and some kitchen paper just in case some one wants to spit them out.

10. of course the sex maniac game where u ask questions about their bed habbits and they get a certain amount of points, at end add points up, everyone stands, u start at say 100 and tell people with less than 100 to sit down, u raise the nos telling people with less to sit down till only one is left, she gets a certificate. the one who sat down first could have a colouring in book and crayons for being 'frustrated'.

11. quiz. lots of silly mulitiple choise questions. one with most correct answers gets prize.

12. raffle, main prize a toy, maybe have gift vouchers for your salon as other prizes too.

13. name it game. have some cards with letters on, show a letter, and the first person to call out a rude word starting with the letter gets the card, person with most cards wins, if to have same amount, do the marshmellow game.

cant think of anymore. sure i will after i log off!

Hope this helps! God i've been to far too many ann summers parties!:o

the best ones ive been to where i have ordered the most have been the ones with the best games that really made me laugh. if the games are poo, then you wont book up.

maybe keep a note of the games u play at a party so when people at the party book up u know what games not to play at theirs, there is nothing worse than going to another party where all of the games are the same as the last. spec seeing as u tend to go to a load of a/s parties all together, as all ure mates book a party and u gotta go to all of them.

omg sarah didnt know there were so many games to do thanxs alot for helping me out cant wait for my first party now.
Saffirez if u find any more games pm me.
i really apreciate your help peeps xx

hi me again
i heard some people buy little raffel prizes from other places as they r cheaper than ann summers do u know anywhere else u can buy some funny prizes from?
thanxs

there's a balloon shop near me that sells chocolate willies, nipples etc etc....check out novelty items/fancy dress shops or similar in your local area.

emmalouisa said:
omg sarah didnt know there were so many games to do thanxs alot for helping me out cant wait for my first party now.
Theres a shop in town near me called Bizarre which sells novelty things like that and recently went to our local factory shop and they were selling novelty items for about £1 there were chocolate willies etc x

Places like The Discovery Store do them, and places like BHS currently have them in as Christmas stock :)

emmalouisa said:
glad i could help! I've been thinking about doing it myself, but im so worrid i wont get any parties!

if i think of anymore i'll let you know!

My mate gives out the odd a/s item in raffles, like a 'toy' for first prize, but alot of stuff can be just normal stuff, like choccies n stuff. but i think the more u rep and the higher u climb up the more freebies u get given 4 raffles.

good luck when u do ure first party! with the amount of game ideas u got im sure u'll go down a storm!

x

Bottle of wine is always a good raffle prize - I used to buy plonk at about £2 a bottle. More they drink - more they buy lol !!! :wink2:

hi ya
when im next out shopping ill have to have a hunt around hardly any shops in braintree are sellin wat im after, thanxs saffirez a bottle of plonk is a good idea thanxs peeps 4 helpin me out xx

Luckybird I reckon you should go for it, with that many game ideas peeps will be booking you for the crack factor ( fun ) the goodies they buy will just be a bonus.
I haven't been to an AS in years though I do remember playing a game where you went through the alphabet & had to take in turns to shout a rude word begining with the chosen letter. Didn't realise I knew so many :o :o

As for pressies try The Party Shop. They do chocs in various shapes, jelly moulds, cards, those pens that reveal naked bodies, those ironing board covers could be a biggie prize & if any mates go abroad or to the sea side they're bound to find the perfect things your'e after.

Good luck

thought of another one.

give everyone (or if lots of people there put them in teams) some play dough, they have a certain amount of time, say 2 mins, maybe more, u can decide how mean u want to be, and they have to sculpt a mans bits! the team/person that does the best sculpture (most realistic) wins.

princessmowgli, i would love to do it, but im so worrid no one will order anything! i know how hard it is to start to get your parties going. im just a big baby!:)

Latest posts

Back