Anna Nicole Smith has died

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Good Skin Day

Reaction score
wow! I'm speechless......

OMG, she never had it easy at all did she? That's awful!

Sad. Feel bad for the 5 month old baby girl she left behind.
XX:hug:

Whatever the autopsy shows... I'm inclined to think she died of a broken heart. My brain says drug overdose, especially considering her most recent interviews and the state she seemed to be in.
But if your life sucks that much, I'd want to be zoned out too. Dont think I could handle losing a child..

Sure, she had money.. But look at the price she paid to get it?
Clearly, the money didn't make her life a happy one.

I feel badly for her.
Hope she finally gets the peace she deserves.

In the news here they are liking her life and now her early demise as a photocopy of her idol Maralyn Monroe...

In the news here they are liking her life and now her early demise as a photocopy of her idol Maralyn Monroe...

yep i would agree, its so sad. She was one troubled lady.

i feel really sorry for her , no nmatter what she was like no one should have to lose a child , no wonder she was messed up , poor woman , :hug:

So sad, such a young age.

i'm with you on this one dee
xx

She lived a life of highs and extreme lows I feel her life was a very tragic one and she was deeply troubled.

39 is no age to die and her poor daughter isn't going to know her mother.

I agree, what a waste, it must have been torment for her to lose her son like she did.

I was really sad to hear this both for her daughter as well as Anna Nicole.

A tragic tale of the evil that is drugs.

At least she is at peace now:hug:

There are just some people that you are not surprised to hear they have died.They seem to always be on a course of self destruction and no-one seems to be able to help.Pete dohertys another one no-one will be surprised about.

There are just some people that you are not surprised to hear they have died.They seem to always be on a course of self destruction and no-one seems to be able to help.Pete dohertys another one no-one will be surprised about.
Well I hope he manages to sort himself out, dumps Kate Moss and gets on with writing good music.

Very sad but she was a crazy, mixed up person so it's not too much of a shock.

I agree with Gill, although it's a shock it doesn't really come as a surprise.

I couldn't imagine what it would be like to loose a child or how i would react and deal with the tragedy. I would hope though that i wouldn't turn to drugs myself to numb the pain especially if i had other children, they would need me too.

I do hope they determine who the littleones father is and she is happy in her life.

Teri x:hug:

It is so sad, makes you think about the people you love and taking care of them when they need you.

My heart goes out to her daughter.

OMG, she never had it easy at all did she? That's awful!

Hmmmm $474 million must ease the pain?? I didn't detest ANS but boy did she attract trouble. Personally I think she will probably be better off and I think her daughter may be better off too! JMHO!

Latest posts

Back