Quantcast

Anniversary ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

jmoseley07

Reaction score
Hey all!
It's mine and my boyfriends 2 year anniversary on Wednesday. I know it's not a very special occasion but I would like to do something nice to show I care.
I need ideas on what I can make him or do for him. Bare in mind we both live with our parents so it's hard to cook meals for each other etc.
Muchly appreciated x

rachirv

Reaction score
It's me and my boyfriends 1st anniversary soon, and I've started doing a scrapbook for him of our first year together in time order, so full of pictures and captions and stuff from all the things wev done and places we have been :) xx

jmoseley07

Reaction score
I've already started a scrapbook but he knows about that and I just keep adding to it whenever we have photos so I can't do that [emoji30] a lovely idea though! I don't know what else I can do x

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
If you both live at home how about a night away in a hotel? X

Struckbyastar

Reaction score
Two years is still an important anniversary! Me and my OH had our third anniversary last month and as he's not as sentimental as me I got him tattoo time as he's been working on his sleeve since I met him and it needs well over 10 hours still! The year before we were living apart and as he loves cards I did a 52 reasons why I love you set.. Took forever but he obviously appreciated it as he still has it! Definitely go for something he'll appreciate; with most men I know it's definitely more about meaning than cost or sentimentality! X

Ruby S

Reaction score
Hey all!
It's mine and my boyfriends 2 year anniversary on Wednesday. I know it's not a very special occasion but I would like to do something nice to show I care.
I need ideas on what I can make him or do for him. Bare in mind we both live with our parents so it's hard to cook meals for each other etc.
Muchly appreciated x
Do you both like theme parks? A night at alton towers hotel plus 2 days entrance into the theme park is only a couple of hundred pounds and such good fun!! I go every year with my friends & I think its good value for a weekend full of fun!

jmoseley07

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your ideas! Some great ones! I struggle for time off, I only have Sunday and Monday's off and can't have any other time off as i have my salon and it's only me there. I think I'm going to treat him to those two nights away somewhere when it's better timing. Perhaps Alton towers or a pamper weekend x

carolwheatley

Cass Wheatley
Reaction score
My friends when to the Titanic themed hotel couple of weeks ago gor their anniversary. .. and said it was beautiful
http://rmstitanichotel.co.uk

jmoseley07

Reaction score

kirstys beauty

We put the treat in your treatment.
Reaction score
I made these cookies for my other half about 3 years ago.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1472767358.108676.jpg

Latest posts