Annoyed with K-Sa-Ra

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Hi every1,
Just wondering, has any1 ever ordered from K-Sa-Ra Nail Store? It's just that I ordered The Edge l&p kit from them last week, received it next day with no p&p, which is good. The problem is though there was 2 items missing from the package, the liquid and the brush, so I can't use it. I've been phoning since Saturday, left 3 messages this week, and still have'nt heard from them. Now I am beginning to think I am being ignored by them, and my patience is'nt as good as it used to be. Has anybody else had this experience with this co.?.

I have known K Sa Ra (the whole family) for almost 15 years and would never doubt their integrity for one instant. I am sure they are not ignoring you. They are lovely helpful people and have been in business for many years with thousands of happy customers.

This sounds like a genuine mistake, and altho I cannot give an explanation as to why no one has got back to you yet, I'm certain their is one and some wires are getting crossed somewhere.

Very frustrating for you I know and I sympathize. Rachael ( the Ra bit) is a member of this site under the name of 'chocolate'. Why not private message her direct to see if that sorts out your problem. I'm sure she will be most upset that you have been unhappy.

geeg said:
I have known K Sa Ra (the whole family) for almost 15 years and would never doubt their integrity for one instant. I am sure they are not ignoring you. They are lovely helpful people and have been in business for many years with thousands of happy customers.

This sounds like a genuine mistake, and altho I cannot give an explanation as to why no one has got back to you yet, I'm certain their is one and some wires are getting crossed somewhere.

Very frustrating for you I know and I sympathize. Rachael ( the Ra bit) is a member of this site under the name of 'chocolate'. Why not private message her direct to see if that sorts out your problem. I'm sure she will be most upset that you have been unhappy.
Thanx geeg,
I'll try what you've said. It's just that it's so frustrating when you're eager to try something new, only to find out the most important bit is missing. But I will pm 'chocolate' and see if I can sort things out that way.

I agree here, it must have been a geniune mistake as it from what I know of K-Sa-Ra they are very professional.. PM chocolate as geeg says - there's usually a good explanation for why someone does not get back to you.

cuticles said:
I agree here, it must have been a geniune mistake as it from what I know of K-Sa-Ra they are very professional.. PM chocolate as geeg says - there's usually a good explanation for why someone does not get back to you.
I don't like to keep moaning, but I've pm'ed Rachel yesterday, and I am still waiting for a reply or a call back. Does any1 know how else I can get in touch with them? once a week is past they'll probably say it's too late to do anything about it.

AYLIN said:
I don't like to keep moaning, but I've pm'ed Rachel yesterday, and I am still waiting for a reply or a call back. Does any1 know how else I can get in touch with them? once a week is past they'll probably say it's too late to do anything about it.

Go into Chocolates link and e-mail her instead.

lesley1965 said:
Go into Chocolates link and e-mail her instead.
Hi geeg and Lesley1965,
I've done what you both suggested, I pm'ed Chocolate, sent her an email, and phoned again, and guess what? yes I am still waiting for a reply. Unless they're closed up for a week (which is'nt mentioned on their am message), I don't think they've got that good a business practice. Or it could be that they're fobbing me off until the deadline is over and I can't make any returns. I know you both say they're very good, and no disrespect to any1 but I believe what I see. Each to their own heh? I am sorry if I upset you by this message,nothing personal, but I do expect some kind of reply to all my tries.

I totaly agree with you that you are not getting any customer service. All I am saying is there must be genuine reason for this (altho I can't think what it could be) other than they are closed for holiday before the rush of Olympia and have neglected to put a message on the machine.

There is no way that Rachael Myatt would play a cheap trick like not answering your calls, until you pass some sort of deadline, so they do not have to make good on your claim. NO WAY. No company stays in business for 15 years with the good reputation they have using tactics like that!!

What you have experienced is not good and very frustrating for you indeed. But is is your exprience and not the experience of thousands and I'm sure we will find out soon enough what has gone on.

Rachael is a regular user of the site and would have seen this post and acted immediately ... the fact that she hasn't means there will be an explanation for sure. In the meantime, one persons experience does not make a bad company, and with hundreds reading your post I would be upset indeed if the business or the reputation of K-Sa-Ra was harmed by what appears to be a one-off occurance. Everyone is entitled to the occasional mistake. I am just sorry that you have been so inconvenienced as I know Rachael will be when she hears of this.

Just to let you know, last time she was logged in here was the 18th (long before this thread started) so I am sure there is some reason for not getting back to you (though it is still no excuse). I am positive that Rachel will sort it out as soon as she becomes aware of it.

Thanx guys,
You do put my mind at rest somewhat, but I just can't help getting worked up about things like this. I don't like to ruin anyone's reputation, and I am truly sorry if I am upsetting anybody. But if a person believes and trusts a company they've been dealing with they should'nt listen to what others say anyway. I am sure once this is sorted out I'll be a regular customer, (if they'll have me), but this is the 1st time this has happened to me, and I am not known to have too much patience (oh well, it's the age I suppose). Anyway sorry again and I'll keep you posted.

Hi geegs,
I just spoke to Rachel about the problem, and she was very understanding. She'd actually been away judging and forgot to change the message on her am. You're right though she is lovely and I apologised to her for writing the things I did.
Thanx

Can't say I have ever ordered anything from them but I have heard alot of good things about them, what dont you give them one last call and tell who ever answers that you want to speak to someone and not to transfer you to a v-mail.

Best of Luck!

Glad you sorted it out Alyin, But i knew that this is a well respected company, That as a pride in customer satisfaction.
Ka Sa Ra wont let you down :cool:

I know Lesley, I am sure they won't. But as I said I do have short fuse and I am quick off the mark,well sometimes anyway.

Its me, at long last!

I dont blame you for being annoyed, and quite rightly so, i would have been to. No excuses from my end, just forgot to change the answer machine message before i went away. I have been off (dragging my 3 kids with me as it was half term, joys of being a single working mum!!) around the UK jugding the Nail Technician of the Year Competition. Its been a great experience for me to see how other people work and even better cause they are nearly all "Creative" salons!

Im glad we spoke this morning and i will pop your missing bit in the post today.

Just wanna say thank you Gi Gi and geeks for your really sweet comments. Have been here for some time time now, and im normally on the ball, please dont let this put you off!

If anyone has problems, please do email me, im normally in the office til about 1am every morning!!!

Kind regards, Rachel Myatt (chocolate)

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for sorting things out this morning, and once again I apologise if I've upset you. I am sure I'll be doing lots more business with you, if you'll have me, once my mobile bus. is off and running.
Thanks again.

Of course i will still have you!, You are welcome to order anytime, and please email me if you need any help. xxxx

Hi,

As most geekettes know I train for K-Sa-Ra and I have the pleasure of being able to call Rachel my friend. She is an out and out professional but she is also a single mum of 3 children with a home and a business to run. I'm sure you will all understand that it is hard enough to run a business without having the joys of 3 children to look after on your own as well!!!!

Aylin, I'm sure that you will find that Rachel would never have not replied to you on purpose. She can just be a bit scatty sometimes but can't we all, eh?!!!!

I admit, she is sometimes difficult to get hold of but normally this is because she's running around like a headless chicken teaching, assessing NVQ's, judging the Nail Technician of the Year award, running a very successful but demanding business, looking after her 3 children, doing the ironing, washing and cleaning.....etc.!!!!!!!

She is one of the best in the industry and, well, the best is worth waiting for!

chocolate said:
Of course i will still have you!, You are welcome to order anytime, and please email me if you need any help. xxxx
Hi Rachel,
I got the items this morning. Thanx very much for sorting it out so quickly.

Yeeee Haaa - Alls well that ends well....... and all that :) Rachel I judged Nail Salon - fortunately for me this year, they were all midlands or North!!! See you at Olympia xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back