Annoying things that have happened to you in the salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_sarah

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I got a lovely ceramic take away mug off my dad for Xmas. Keep calm and carry on I love/ loved it!
First day back at work today and so I took in the salon with my tea this morning. Almost finished for the day and one of the girls knocked it off the table and it smashed :( gutted is not the word!
Sure it was an accident but me n my dad have been through a lot and it really meant something to me! She said she would replace it but it won't be the same:(
What things have happened to you that really get ur back up???

My old salon using pics of my work even though I don't work for her anymore lol this is pics of my own personal work

That's annoying!! Probs won't do it as good though :p

Yeh but she clearly needs um on there more than I need them lmao.

Very annoying about your cup :eek: I would be mortified :(.

She's a great girl, and I totally understand that it was an accident and I'm not bitching about her at all but it was just annoying :(

I get beyond annoyed when people go through my personal things without asking. It's so wrong that someone would have the nerve to take (sometimes keep) things they know doesn't belong to them.

Another annoyance is hygiene. Once upon a time I had a colleague that spat loogies wherever she stands during her smoke break (usually near the side of the shop where we have to walk past to throw out the trash). When winter came around, there would be little bits of frozen loogies all over the alley way. Someone slipped on it once. Horrible! The same ex-colleague also had a habit of picking her ears and wiping her finger on her tunic hem. Made me uncomfortable when she'd brush past me.

Unfortunately none of that is on the same scale of annoyance as your mug situation. Sorry.

That is discussing chickafish ew!

In my old place a girl used mouth wash after lunch (which is fine) but she used to spit into the skin and if there was still cups and things in there she wouldn't move them. That made me feel sick! :s
I also had my portfolio in the table for clients to look at and some people used it to lean on when writing out their consultation forms! Now the pics are full of hand writing scrolled into them :(

I used to work in a salon when I first qualified who used to keep her dog in the salon it used 2 go out in the rain then sit under my desk because I was near the radiator to dry it's self the smell would literally make me gag

I used to work in a salon when I first qualified who used to keep her dog in the salon it used 2 go out in the rain then sit under my desk because I was near the radiator to dry it's self the smell would literally make me gag

A salon I interviewed for had this an I'm a little bit scared of dogs, so when they asked me to do a massage trade test I found the dog curled up on the massage bed!
I got offered the job but turned it down! Xxxx

I'd love to take my dog to the salon, but as its shared I couldn't, if I had my own he would be there with me.

My most annoying is a salon I was in a while back had a client who's child was uncontrollable, I don't mean that slightly, I mean he wasn't allowed to school for his behaviour, his mum have in to everything because he would kick off etc... She would always bring him with her. Seen him smack a old lady well over 80 in the street as she passed once then run off, needless to say the salon owner went to find the mum and tell her what had happened and he wouldn't be welcome back again if he was to continue to behave the way he did. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back