annual salary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabrina Smith

Reaction score
I have completed my creative 4 day foundation course and was wondering what the annual salary for a full time postion in a salon would be. I have absolutely no idea. I am currently working as a manager of a childrens day nursery and really can't wait till I work in the nail indusrty full time. I have now gone down from 5 hours to 3 hours for a full set and I know that I have a long way to go until it will be possibe for me to work in a salon but it would be nice to know what the rates are.

Usually salons will require that you can do a full set in a certain amount of time usually approx 1hr (thats in Dublin) and then depending on experance, lenght of time in business

hiya sabrina
the best thing for u 2 do is to book onto the "next step" class.
this will give u more info on how to b professional.
the standard time to b considered comercial (eligible for working as a professional) is a full set that you are happy with in 2 hrs.
to get the best from your next step class you should b close to the 2- 2 1/2 hrs mark.
you say your at 3 hrs, how long since your day 4 class?
it should b at least 1 month between day 4 & n.step.
the more time you have available between the 2 classes the quicker u will b.
after that, if u want to progress as quickly as poss, then i suggest u have some 1-1 sessions to iron out any problem areas.
good luck
liza xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back