Anothe Stone

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
back on slimming world now its hard in the first week trying to remember which day your are on, but feel okay now...got to lose 2 stone to get back to my thin self....wont get on the scales now until Monday - so fingercrossed , no dining out this weekend and no crips...

Hi lost 2 lbs but boy was it hard work - lets see what next week brings

I am due on the scales on Monday as well so will let you know what happens.I actually cooked a green day fish and chips from slim world recipe book tonite, was quite impressed with myself. Plus my hubby really enjoyed it so that was worth doing.

Well done everyone who lost! I'm staying away from the scales until I can feel some difference in my clothes!

I'm trying to stick with my Slimming World plan, the green days just never worked for me, although the 'grilled chips' were quite yummy!

Linda, check the carb content on the wraps - I think you'll find they are similar to bread. Even with Ryvita you are limited to the amount you can eat - I used to have 3 of the multigrain ryvita with my cheese ration - love them!

I was very good today and didn't join Sean in his fry up - I did, however, forget that I had put the frying pan on to heat up and only remembered when the smoke alarm went off - I had sat down and was reading my email :eek: Flames were shooting up from the pan!!! Luckily my other half is a fireman so he saved the day! But I was in the doghouse for ages afterwards! He wasn't bothered about the possibility of the house burning down, just the embarrassment he'd have if he had to call his colleagues to put the fire out!

So no more fried stuff in this house for a while! ;)

Hi there,

I was a slimming world consultant and only quited last year to concentrate fully on my nails career..........................i found it to be the best eating plan around, basically you can eat what you want within moderation and its so healthy

I cant stand diets that i have to count fruit and veg................these are the best and healthiest foods around so why would you have to count them?

Fruits are a healthy source of sugars and carbs, something our bodies need...................................another thing you have to have comitment and determination.................i origionaly lost about 22lbs just before i got married 2 yrs ago..........................i still had indians and alcohol just in moderation.................the only thing is i've slipped a little....................i need to get back on traqck

One of my best freind is a consultant too and she has been doing it for about 10yrs and loves it, so i can allways txt her for help

If any body does need any help/recipies or ideas pm me and i can see if i can help

Amanda

Well 1lb off bit of a slow start for my first week - did get confused on which crackerbread I could eat 7 off thought it was the Ryevita brand and it aint - so back to good old plain ryevita...The only thing I dont like about slimming world is I can't have Smoked Mackerel which I love its so quick and easy when I get in after nail appointments never mind - I'll have to me more organised....

Plus another winge I can't drink my J20s which I love poo poo - but hey gotta get thinner, only got 5 weeks to my friends wedding and cant be a chuby arse for that.... :o

I've lost 4lbs in a week

I'm posting today instead of tomorrow because I wont be around tomorrow so in advance well done to everyone that lost this week !
well being honest I weighed my self last night and I lost 2lb but weighed my self in the morning and lost 4lb, So from now on I will only weigh in the morning and take it that I lost 4lbs.

YEEEEEEPPPPPPEEEEEE ! ! ! ! ! !

This proves my theory that chipper chips and battered sausage is good for you :)

Hi guys havent lost any weight but joined weight watchers last night and will be getting weighed next wednesday so will let you know if i have lost anything x

hey i am pleased i have stayed the same, i was sure i had put on but i havent so thats it now i will be back on it (honest) lol

Oh hell! I must confess that in the last two years I have put on 2 stone and know that lack of exercise is my downfall. I keep trying to blame being 40 as the culprit but I can't get the motivation to do anything about it. Felt really depressed when I read a thread about someone being able to get into kids clothes sp fell a little better that there are techs out there who need to lose weight.

Ho hum - tomorrow's another day - off to watch the grand prix now

Linda, I have started my weight loss regime earlier this year as i had finally decided enough was enough in six years i have put on about seven stone!!!!! terrible isnt it too many curries and chocolate! it is sooooo hard trying to loose weight, after many failed atempts i should know.

luckily the class i go to is working for me some are not so fortunate. Some can get away with things like atkins or cabbage soup personally i coulnt stick to them but good on ya to thoses who can!! carbs are a must for me! Chips, jackets wedges etc Yum Yum!!!

give yourself a little time to figure out what eating plan suits you best a handy tip maybe is to find a picture of the outfit you would lie to wear for your wedding next year and stick you face on it!! i have the dress i want to get into hung up in full view so that if i do vier of track i see it and remember what i am aiming for.

I wish you the best off luck!!! you'll get there!!!

Girls I cheated but I am not sorry :cry: by cheating I mean i weighed myself early and i am down again Yeppppeeee I lost another 2lbs and its oblu monday and weight day is not till friday so things could go either way between now and then but 4lbs last weeek and a cheeted 2lbs this week is a massive 6lb in two weeks so i am rather chuffed

well done , wish i could lose 6lbs ,

Oh well i've gained 2lbs, but i think its because of my "monthly". I've had choc cravings like you wouldn't believe. I've tried staying away from it as someone said if you don't eat it you don't get the craving. Well it didn't work and i just went over board. I had a kinder egg as thought well its only a small amount of choccie. Then i ended up having a Bueno bar which i adore, then i had a bar of galaxy choccie. Back on eating healthily today as definately binged last night.

Does anyone else get like this at "that" time. I don't always feellike that but some months are worse than others.:sad:

I have been on every diet going, currently on Weight watchers and this is working fantastically for me, Iv'e been off work for the past two weeks so I've been out of my routine and I think I have put quite a bit of weight on , but what really helps me to loose weight is keeping a journal of everything I eat and at the end of the day writing down how I feel. Also I have to exercise in the morning, you know the saying start the day as u mean to go on.

My weightwatchers is going ok having a bit of trouble getting into it but i get my first way in tomorrow night dont think i have lost any as drank loadsa of alcohol friday night then again at Wends! but were see. Wends i always get a major craving when its the dreaded monthly its chocolate and crisps that are my biggest downfall x x

hi everyone after my little one i lost 4 stone doin yoga i cant do lotsa aerobics as i get fluid on my knees anyway yoga destresses me and tonned up my muscles.
i feel if i keep up my exercise just walkin the dog everyday keeps my weight downs and i eat wat i want really
i never go on the scales now as long as im happy with my figure its fine
everyone is different so keep up the good work#
good luck xx

i too am joining my slimming world class again tonight........i have been a yo yo dieter for years.........i lost over 7 stone about 7 years ago nad since then i have managed to put that all back on plus more :mad:

in the last year i have lost more than 2 stones 6 times and each time i end up going off the rails and putting it back on......i am a big binge eater which started when i got ill, i have to spend a lot of time in bed and i just started eating lots and lots of junk food as i couldnt get up to make meals or snacks so my rutine of lying in bed watching telly or reading magazines with lots of crisp, chocolate, cakes, nuts, ready made packs of sandwiches......the list is endless but it was all basically junk food that i didnt need to prepare myself.

anyway i am off to join back at my slimming class tonight again so i will report back next week and let you all know how i get on....it will be a monday weigh in next week i think as i couldnt manage to my normal class last night so i am going to another one tonight just to get started again.

good luck for this week everyone

stanleyann

well i joined back at my class tonight and i got the shock of my life when i found out how much weight i have piled on in 8 weeks since the last time i was there :suprised:

it seems to take ages to come off but its not too slow in piling back on :sad:

stanleyann

Hi guys got weighed on wednesday and had lost 2 lbs for my second week at weightwatchers, feeling better for it but am starving at the mo!

Lindag how you doing lovey? x xx

Latest posts

Back