Another Additive topic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPB

Reaction score
I bought the prepack kit, not too keen on the white, have only tested that & the blue one. I also have the shellac 3.0 collection & some separate shellac colours I bought before, longing lilac, tutti fruiti, the brown, white, red & negliee. Think that's all. What awesome effect can get from these additives, I blended the white & tutti shellac, & blue additive with the tutti fruiti too. I would like to use what I have, but I'm shady on the whole colour/ layering, I want to get full use out of the additives, any photos you have taken? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379538445.021492.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379538454.738495.jpg. Would like to pick brains with ideas to get out there.

Woke up this morning and my finger and thumb I use to do nails it's swollen and tender? Could it be anything to do with products? I also used brisa smoothing gel :/

Woke up this morning and my finger and thumb I use to do nails it's swollen and tender? Could it be anything to do with products? I also used brisa smoothing gel :/

Have you been touching uncured gel? It can start to cause a reaction over a time of long exposure

Have you been touching uncured gel? It can start to cause a reaction over a time of long exposure

I have a gel over my teeth last night as I had teeth whiting plus I only did my nails last night? :/

Latest posts

Back