Another consultation cards post!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hey!
So this is another post on consultation cards! ( im really really sorry!)
I have read through so many posts my eyes are almost crossed! HAHA!

So basically im going to be fully qualified in beauty therapy soon around 2 weeks or so! YAY! :)

and am planning on either going mobile or renting a room, i have products sorted pretty much, had a little look at insurance but my biggest problem is consultation cards! I really don't know what to do about them! I will be offering, mani/pedi, eyelash trt, gel/acrylic nails, facial, waxing, manual and spray tan & makeup.

Im unsure weather i should make my own? If so what kind of questions do i need for a generic one which will cover all treatments? OR should i use separate for each?

Do you buy yours? if so where?
Any help is so so appreciated! I never thought it would all take so much work!

I personally prefer one that covers all treatments, that way the same client doesn't have to fill out different record cards each time they're in for a different treatment.

I make mine myself, it covers all the basics - name address dob etc etc.

Then questions such as medication, recent surgery, allergies, skin conditions, pregnancy, medical conditions etc. then ask what they want to achieve from the treatment and if there is anything else you need to know before doing treatment.

Place for both client and therapist signature and declaration saying everything is true to the best of my knowledge etc.

I also ask them to sign every time they're in to say nothing has changed from original consultation.

Hope that helps and hasn't been too long :)

I personally prefer one that covers all treatments, that way the same client doesn't have to fill out different record cards each time they're in for a different treatment.

I make mine myself, it covers all the basics - name address dob etc etc.

Then questions such as medication, recent surgery, allergies, skin conditions, pregnancy, medical conditions etc. then ask what they want to achieve from the treatment and if there is anything else you need to know before doing treatment.

Place for both client and therapist signature and declaration saying everything is true to the best of my knowledge etc.

I also ask them to sign every time they're in to say nothing has changed from original consultation.

Hope that helps and hasn't been too long :)
Thats really helpfull thankyou! :)
xx

Latest posts

Back