Another E-bay classic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiksilver_206

Reaction score
:eek:

Why oh why oh why would ANYONE want these???!!!

dont you like em then....?

:lol:

Hand painted theres not a design on them....

I put my bid down think with all that area everything you could do:):)

Oooh I hope I get them

Well, they're something for the rest of us to aspire to and if you look in the seller's shop there's even more of these fine examples. Enough for all of us! :lol:

oh oh oh oh!!

Gotta have'em

Ya know, for when you blow and blow and it won't come out?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well they are longer than my fingers but i so want em :lol::lol:

I saw this woman who makes these delights in a magazine a couple of weeks ago she has hers as long as the woman who has those awful long natural nails !! and apparently can do everything a woman with short nails can do !! washing up and every thing !!! when I read the mag article I didnt believe there was a market for these awful thins and it just proves there isnt ! (except on e-bay )

oh oh oh oh!!

Gotta have'em

Ya know, for when you blow and blow and it won't come out?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
i luv this comment victoria .... im still laughing!!!!!xx

I have a HUGE ceramic hand that these would fit perfectly ..... thanks for the heads up:)
ceramic.jpg

Ha ha - great to see you're still doing such natural looking nails Carl:lol::lol::lol:

I have a HUGE ceramic hand that these would fit perfectly ..... thanks for the heads up:)
ceramic.jpg
so there is a use for them after all xxx:green:

I think I will buy them and submit them for this years Turner prize.......I could be the next Tracey Emmit!! ( but I always make my bed!)

I think I will buy them and submit them for this years Turner prize.......I could be the next Tracey Emmit!! ( but I always make my bed!)

Tidy bed, tidy mind - well that blows that theory out of the window:green:

Latest posts

Back