Another Essex Meeting!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debs said:
You never did Kelly, salad was great.
Yes Carole I will be working that day but as Kelly lives in Southend I was offering to pick her up on the way through like I did last time. It does depend on what time my last client of the day is to what time I get to Wendys` but I`ll be there and can`t wait
Hi Debs, thanks soooo much for the offer but our car is back on the road and my boyfriend is going to drop me at Wends in the afternoon, but thanks again really appreciated x x will you not be drinking then Debs?

Hey peeps, or should i say Geeks!!

Roughly wot time am i expecting everyone, just so i'm not walking round in my underwear and scare everybody...lol. Or i could be doing naughty stuff as hubby not at work till 3pm. ( okay maybe not )

you know you are welcome anytime you lot, just need a rough time. Can't believe it's this saturday.

:)

Kellyc said:
Hi Debs, thanks soooo much for the offer but our car is back on the road and my boyfriend is going to drop me at Wends in the afternoon, but thanks again really appreciated x x will you not be drinking then Debs?
No worries Kels, I was just thinking of you not having to drive but if you have it sussed!!!!!!
I have no choice but to drive as no-one will be coming this way unfortunately so drinking is out for me :sad:

Debs said:
No worries Kels, I was just thinking of you not having to drive but if you have it sussed!!!!!!
I have no choice but to drive as no-one will be coming this way unfortunately so drinking is out for me :sad:

Is there nobody at all going back home your way that evening??

Hey Debs,

you know you are welcome to stay if you like? It really is no trouble. Emma was gonna stay but she wants to drive back instead before it gets dark. The offer is there, then you can at least have a drink and relax properly.:)

talented talons said:
Hey Debs,

you know you are welcome to stay if you like? It really is no trouble. Emma was gonna stay but she wants to drive back instead before it gets dark. The offer is there, then you can at least have a drink and relax properly.:)
Get drunk you mean - the little lush!!!! Love 'er!

Hi Caz, stop judging everyone by your own standards.....lol:D

Wends im doing another fete on saturday yipppeee, which is 12-3 so will be coming to you straight after that sp estimate about 3.30 - 4.00 is that ok? x

Kellyc said:
Wends im doing another fete on saturday yipppeee, which is 12-3 so will be coming to you straight after that sp estimate about 3.30 - 4.00 is that ok? x
Good luck with the fete Kells and look forward to hearing how it went on Saturday evening - we'll be there around 6pmish i reckon.

talented talons said:
Hey Debs,

Thanks Wendy, I just may have to take you up on the offer. I`ll either crash out drunk or tired, either way I`m glad of the offer.

Wow what a geat night was had by all. Thanks Debs for letting us play with your products. Thanks to Carole and Rob, Kelly and Chris for making the effort to come over and make it a great evening.

Certainly tried new things and have found i now have a passion for doing 3D nail art. I have finally found a product i feel comfortable with as i have now developed an allergy to the MONOMER, of my Star nails L&P, and have found that EZ Flow is great to use and doesn't make me flare up.

Thanks again to everyone who came. i really feel i have gained some great friends due to this site who are willing to help in every way. glad you didn't have ahang over this morningDebs. ( she drank nearly 3 bottles of wine to herself....lol.) well i was warned Debs could be a p**s head....lol.:lol:

Latest posts

Back