Another Essex Meeting!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
calling all you essex Geeks out there, the next meeting will be on Saturday the 3rd of July At 7.30 ish or whenever you want to come basically.

jut Pm me if you need my Addie.

The more the merrier.

it is being held at my house which is in the Rayleigh area so you have an idea how far from you it is, but i will give you my Addie if you PM me.

It was such a great nite last time, we all learnt a few new things as its great to hear what other people do when thay apply products etc.

And what can be better than having a good chat, especially about nails, all girls together, (guys are allowed)

Come on you know you want to!!!

:):lol:

I was so disappointed to have missed the last meeting, I really hope to be at this one and meet everyone in person. It is a bit of a distance for me to travel but I'll get there by hook or by crook - even if it means getting my hubby to drive me and spend the evening drinking cokes in a nearby pub (oh! I am so cruel!) I'll pm you now.

Well theres no need to question i will definately be there in the party mood as always lol!!! Wendy can you text me your addie? How comes its not being held at Jackie's (Sequinto) she is still coming though? x x

Hi Kells, Debs said that Jackie has computer probs so don't know what's happening but jackie had said to wait 5-6 weeks till the next meeting, well both of us can't wait that long so i said i'd have it at mine as hubby's working. Then perhaps Jackie can have the next one at hers.

Already can't wait.:biggrin:

Well im not gonna complain about that coz i cant wait till the next meeting even July seems forever away lol!

NailNovice2 said:
I was so disappointed to have missed the last meeting, I really hope to be at this one and meet everyone in person. It is a bit of a distance for me to travel but I'll get there by hook or by crook - even if it means getting my hubby to drive me and spend the evening drinking cokes in a nearby pub (oh! I am so cruel!) I'll pm you now.
My hubby drove me and stayed chatting with all the girlies at the meeting. He's such a star! He's driving me again on the 3rd so if your hubby wants to i'm sure they can have a chinwag (Wend, do you think that would be ok?).

Carole,

Your man is a real gem. I thought I had far to travel but you are even further. It will be great to meet you all.

glad to see loads of you are interested, and i really don't mind if you need to bring partners, this isn't a girlie only evening. If anyone has to travel a long way or thinks they want to have a drink then i have a double spare room and a single spare room, as well as a couch. just let me know so i can warn my hubby that there will be bodies about when he gets in.:lol:

hi im gonna def make this one can u pm me your addie so i can work out how to get there x

Hi em if it helps i can meet you or pick you up just pm me if you need help x

Hey I`m coming and I`ll ring Jackie and let her know whats happening too.

Debs said:
Hey I`m coming and I`ll ring Jackie and let her know whats happening too.
Looks like we're gonna have a good turn out this time eh?? Wendy - r u ready for this??????

I'm glad that everyone's looking forward to it, better get some wine and stuff in. Not a great cook i'm afraid so will only have quick throw in the oven type nibbles on offer. lol.

talented talons said:
I'm glad that everyone's looking forward to it, better get some wine and stuff in. Not a great cook i'm afraid so will only have quick throw in the oven type nibbles on offer. lol.
I'm sure we can all manage to bring a bottle (hic!) and a few nibbles with us to lighten the load!

Hi all you Geeks, so i know we have Debs, Carole and Hubby Rob, Kelly, Emma, Nail Novice Chris hopefully, coming on the 3rd july.

Nice group so far, Hey Jackie, (siquento) are you coming matey?

Be great to see everyone again, can't wait.

Would love to come, but how far is rayleigh from Ipswich, dont no if hubby will drive me if its too far

Luv Sarah xXx

Hey Sarah Lou,

i think ipswich is about an hour or so away so its really up to you. you know you are welcome, and if it helps you can come earlier if makes it better for you. You know hubby is welcome, carole is bringing hers so there will be other guys here.

hi sarah im goin from braintree your half hour away from me i dont mind meetin up with u so u can come ??

I think I'm gonna be doing some sweet talking my hubbys way 2nite. I really should learn to drive!!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back