Another FREE nail art course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
Ok... Ok.......... Ok.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

I give in, (quite chuffed your all asking actually!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: ) I have set a new date for the next free nail art class for geeks. Got 5 places left. Gonna do it a bit different this time as i had a few cancel at the last minute on the last course and dont want to dissapoint again. :| The places are given on a first come first served basis only. Although the course is free, you do have to buy the training kit as i dont mind giving up a day, but cant afford to supply all the products. But i am including free lunch and drinks! :biggrin:

DATE; WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY

TIME; 10AM - 4PM

VENUE; K-SA-RA, 1 BULLERS CLOSE, SIDCUP, KENT. DA14 5LD

INCLUDES; FRENCH VARNISHING, 25 NAIL ART DESIGNS INC, POLISH SECURE, TAPE, GLITTER, TRANSFERS, HAND PAINTING AND THE NEW NAIL ART PENS.

KIT INCLUDES; LOADS! ALL YOU NEED FOR THE ABOVE, INC PRACTISE TIPS, DISPLAY BOX, CERTIFICATE AND THE K-SA-RA 120 PAGE BOOK!

KIT COST; £55 including vat.

If you want to join the fun, please send a cheque to the above address, or call with a credit card! If you have any questions, please PM me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooooooo im gutted again thats the day im doing my ear piercing course! really want to do both :sad:

Chocolate - demand you move to Aberdeen!!!! ha ha.

Unlucky, maybe I should move down to you huh?

Hope all goes well and no cancelations this time round.

Sherry xXx

This doesn`t sound like its an airbrushing class, maybe you could confirm if it is or not Rachel.
Well I missed out last time on this so if it is airbrushing I`d definitely like to be in on this class puleeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee

I want to come too............................i know i cant...........i'm already competant in nail art but would still come for the night away............hey deni do you fancy another night in the holiday in lol

What a night that was....................Chocolate you live too far away:cry: :cry:
Amanda

Amanda!...yes please...lol

Rachel can you make it a two day course please...lol...if so count me in...lol...and you out for the night...lol

I can make it 2 days if it means you will come!!!!!!!!!!

I can add thurs 22nd, so its a night out of the town then????????????????

Sorry, its only a nail art course this time as the last filled up so quick, but i will do an airbrush one in late August, i will PM you Debs, you are first on my list, promise! xxxxx

Hi - please can I be 2nd on your list - I have my EN airbrushing kit but I never seem to have the time to finish it - I need the discipline of a days course somewhere. :rolleyes:

Would appreciate it as I am fairly local (ish) :biggrin:

Thanks,

Now wouldn`t that be cool Kim, then we`d definitely have the opportunity to meet and spend time with each other and learn something wonderful at the same time.........can`t wait

Hi chocolate,

Im very interested in the airbrushing course, dont care where or when it is but definately interested and wanna come........

Hi Chocolate

I am really interested in the Nail art kits that you do, as mine got stolen from my car in February and I am slowly building it back up but have yet to find a decent kit from somewhere!

If you could let me know which kits you do etc then that would be great. As for the course well I would love to come, but I don't think I could travel to Kent from Leeds.

We should book a hotel and a mini bus for the West Yorkshire Geeks, and all go together!

OR

We should all chip in for Chocolate's accomodation and travel so that she can come to Leeds!!!!!!!

That way we are all happy! Then we could go for a night out and show her our end of town! :biggrin:

Hi Chocolate,

Can you please count me in - I'd love to do the course (and a night on the town!).

They only want to make it a 2 day course so Lily can be ill (hang over) again...!!! lol

Deni said:
Amanda!...yes please...lol

Rachel can you make it a two day course please...lol...if so count me in...lol...and you out for the night...lol

Hi Chocolate,

I can't make your next nail art course, but I would be really interested if you hold another one.

Could you let me know if you do any more this year.

Kind regards.

Heather
Mobile Nails
X

I AM LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!! :D If anyone can put me up in another area, have a room avalible and collect about 8 geeks together, i will glady travel!......... Barbados would be nice!

Ta very much for a great response, airbrushing dates are coming soon, will be for 2 days in August.

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Rachel - I can imagine how inundated you were with responses. I am really looking forward to the intro into the world of nail art on the 21st. Thanks soooooooooo much!

hi chocolate already booked my spangles nail art course on the same day i hope i can make your air brushing course let me know when it is thanxs emma xx

Got 1 place left if anyone wants it!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!:

Can anyone tell me if I need to take anything along to the Beginners Nail Art Course tomorrow? I know a kit is provided, but just wondering if I should take any of my general kit along. I'd hate to turn up empty handed and look really stupid. Thanks!

Ive got all you need, even lunch, just bring yourself!!!!!!!!!! See you later!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back