Another funny client story

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
I work in a hairdressers and one of their clients had us rolling around with a story of something that happened in a hairdresser she went to about 20 years ago:-

The young stylist who was fresh out of college was cutting a man's hair one day when under the hairdressing gown he was making what looked like very lewd movements with his hands going up and down. The stylist was mortified that she had a pervert for a client so whacked him round the head with the hairdrier. She hit him so hard it actually knocked him out.

Well I do not who was the more embarrased when she pulled the gown away to discover he had only been cleaning his glasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly wet myself when I heard this - hope it brings a smile to your face too

It bought more than a smile 2 mine i can just imagine the poor stylist must of been getting very embarrased thinking he was doing u no what cant stop grinning to meself thinking bout it

That's hysterical!! Thanks for sharing!
Diya

hiya

thats a good one - had me laffing too.

had a good chuckle :lol: thanks for posting that!

Not sure how i would react to something like that! Maybe it was lucky she wasn't holding the scissors?! ;)

I can see how it could be misconstrued...how embarrasing, but hilarious all the same...lol;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i REALLY liked that !

glad you all enjoyed it and have the same daft sense of humour as me!

Latest posts

Back