Another go at 3D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hiya,
This is my latest 3d attempt. Click on image for larger version.

Attachments

• rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 154
Fabulous dahhhling!!!!

You rock girl, keep 'em coming!!

xxlayxx

super smashing fab dashing

Lesley you truely inspire me with your 3d nail art, I haven't done any in a while. Every time I see another one of your 3d designs they just get better and better!! I love that rose and the little ladybird how cute :D Keep up the good work Lesley.

(Edited cause I noticed a really crap spelling mistake typing too quick again nails get in the way lol :lol:)

lesley1965 said:
This is my latest 3d attempt.

Lesley please do not use the word 'attempt', how about..... 'This is my latest 3d masterpiece' much more like it!

They look fabarooni! well done

Wohoooooooooooooooooo nice work babe xxxxxxxxxx

it looks wonderful!!

Lesley1965

You learn so fast the flower is beautifull can you make with a white flower next time for a lady who marry i think very good idea i want to look .

We do some 3 d nail art now but not try same you do will later .

mui from Thailand

Wow! You are really inspirational! Your work is amazing and I can only dream about being as good as you are.

lesley1965 said:
Hiya,
This is my latest 3d attempt. Click on image for larger version.

Just Fab!
As one of the girls said "don't say attempt" :mad: it drives me mad as your work is outstanding :biggrin: . Keep them coming.

:o Thank you for all your kind comments, But i am only a beginner, honest.

lovely leslaaaaaaaaaaaay lol
i like the ickle ladybird too

Hi...

lesley1965 said:
:o Thank you for all your kind comments, But i am only a beginner, honest.

Then you have a natural talent Lesley...enjoy your pieces...we do...x
You should be VERY proud of them...

I think the flowers are gorgeous! I've been inspired to try making some 3d flowers myself but i just can't seem to get it right. I read a post a while back that gave a brief explanation but i'm still a little confused. Do you make thin round "sheets" of acrylic and then bend them? If so, at what point in the solidification process do you do this? What do you use to do this, a tweezer or your fingers? Also, if you use several "sheets" of acrylic how do you stick them together?

Winky said:
I think the flowers are gorgeous! I've been inspired to try making some 3d flowers myself but i just can't seem to get it right. I read a post a while back that gave a brief explanation but i'm still a little confused. Do you make thin round "sheets" of acrylic and then bend them? If so, at what point in the solidification process do you do this? What do you use to do this, a tweezer or your fingers? Also, if you use several "sheets" of acrylic how do you stick them together?

Winky, I have PM you with the instrustions.
Good Luck and post Pics when you have done some :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back