another greedy person

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ella

Reaction score
I have just been made aware of a site to train nail techs which is really very shabby from another forum. The link is

**Link removed ** GMG

you will have to remove the stars from this link to make it work - I typed it like this to prevent the google spiders finding their way down it and raising the profile of this new site.

I'd love to know what you all think of this type of business activity.

Just had a look. Cant believe how cheap and nasty the packaging is.( and those lovely flowers!!!).

I would love to be able to do a full set in 1 hour, making £800 a week "Just doing someones nails"

**Link removed ** GMG

on the link you posted, i've deleted the stars and put .co.uk in but its the last bit thats confusing me... please help! :green:

Thats because the link is compressed... doesnt matter anyway as I am removing the links from the above posts as I just dont feel comfortable discussing this in this way.

Plus, all we are doing is creating more hits for her ;)

PM Ella if you want the actual link. (hope you dont mind me offering for you Ella :D )
PS Ella... smart cookie by adding the *'s... Google was spidering the forum this morning again :D

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back