Another hair extension supplier thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which supplier for Mongolian/Russian hair

• Transform

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glamlox

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Euphoria One

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Prestige

• Angel Remy

• Total voters

Goldielockss

Reaction score
Hi guys

Out of these suppliers, who would you go for? I need good quality hair (preferably Mongolian or Russian/Mongolian blend) which lasts for 12 months or more. 20-22 inches, 200 grams, in colour 613 (and some 18/24s for lowlights) Nano tips only (hair is too thin so worried anything else would show through)

Transform
Glamlox
Euphoria One

(Those are my top three, but would also consider the two below)
Prestige
Angel Remy

I've looked at Remi Cachet but when I priced them up they were £xxx. £320 is the max I'm prepared to pay at the moment

If there's any other supplier you can recommend that's even better in price and quality, please do share :)

I've been reading through alllllllllllllll the previous posts for the past 3 days and still can't find an answer to my question, so I'm hoping you can give me an up to date answer

I usually order my extensions from Transform and have never had a problem. The hairs always lasted for a good year or so. It did get a bit dull towards the end before I took them out (and stupidly cut my hair into a long bob, BIG REGRET)

I'm now thinking of trying out their Russian/Mongolian range? I've priced it up and it comes up as approximately £60 more. Although not that much more, I want to make sure they're going to be worth the extra spend

I've never noticed but the Mongolian range claims to be a natural ratio but the Russian Mongolian range is double drawn and is longer in length. Does that mean I could buy 8 packs instead of 10 and still get the same thickness with them being double drawn? Is the quality any better than the Mongolian range? Basically, are they any better?!

I've tried asking Niaomi but she's not getting back to me on FB or whatsapp! I need them sending out asap really....

Archie Lloyds Russian hair is definitely my favourite x

Could I offer some advice about nanos and really fine hair? I find that the tips are still quite thick it’s only the rings that are tiny so with very fine hair I find it over loads the sections. ( really tiny section holding a big tip) I would recommend a smaller tip. Prestige do mini tips ( or tiny tips cant remember) might be worth a look and will be less visible I think? X

Latest posts

Back