Another lash perming question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydollmama

Reaction score
I'm not doing the course but asking from a customers point of view. Are there some types of eyelash that perming isn't suitable for?

I have really long eyelashes and the only time I had them done they looked ridiculous. Like curled almost back on themselves! I was just wondering if she used too small a curler and I've noticed they come in different sizes. I'd love to try it again but if the same thing's gonna happen I may give it a miss.

Thanks if you can help me x

I'm not doing the course but asking from a customers point of view. Are there some types of eyelash that perming isn't suitable for?

I have really long eyelashes and the only time I had them done they looked ridiculous. Like curled almost back on themselves! I was just wondering if she used too small a curler and I've noticed they come in different sizes. I'd love to try it again but if the same thing's gonna happen I may give it a miss.

Thanks if you can help me x

I would definately say that she used the wrong size rod on you.She should have used a large size if you have long lashes.The same contra-indications apply as eye lash tinting really.HTH

Thanks Babs, I'm glad you told me cos I really fancy giving it another whirl!

Thanks Babs, I'm glad you told me cos I really fancy giving it another whirl!

Yes,give it another go.My boss has stunning lashes,really long and thick like Audrey Hepburn,she looks like her as well.Lucky devil.

Anyway,she has her lashes permed and they look simply gorgeous.The right sized rod makes a huge difference.:)

Babs is right, make sure she uses the largest roller/rod on you & you should have fantastic results if yu got fabbo lashes (not jealous really:green: )

Ah thanks girls, no matter how long I stand there with the curlers each morning, they just just seem to last more than an hour!

Just not sure whether to go back to the girl I saw before, this is going back a couple of years so she may be miles better with experience. Other than that I'm not sure who offers this service in Cardiff, it doesn't seem to be that well advertised.

Thanks again x

Ah thanks girls, no matter how long I stand there with the curlers each morning, they just just seem to last more than an hour!

Just not sure whether to go back to the girl I saw before, this is going back a couple of years so she may be miles better with experience. Other than that I'm not sure who offers this service in Cardiff, it doesn't seem to be that well advertised.

Thanks again x

She may be better as you say but if it were me I dont think I would go back.

Ask around,recommendations are always the best way to find out who is good at what they do.After all,anyone can be a therapist but not everyone is good.HTH and good luck.:hug:

Latest posts

Back