Another Lifting Thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smartypantz

Reaction score
Hi there, I know that this is a common question asked, so please bear with me:)
I use Rentention+ and CND powders, so I know it is not the product, it is my application and or prep. I follow the CND recomended prep procedure. I use Cuticle Away and I always get my clients to wash their hands afterwards, could it be that around the epinicium, there has been an excess of moisture, even after using Scrubfresh afterwards, or could it even be that my touch is just a little too light around this area? The nails do not lift around the side walls or anywhere else.

Any advice would be gratefully received. Many thanks

Caroline:)

It could be a bit of both, or maybe there is still a little bit of dead skin and debris still left from your prep.
Although you shouldnt have to use prime with ret + maybe give that a go it could be that your clients are still a bit prone to lift.
Scrubfresh only has a 30 min window so if its taking longer than 30 mins to apply product to all 10 nails you would need to scrub fresh again, now I scrub fresh the first hand then apply product and scrub fresh the 2nd hand before I start applying product on that one.
If after you have tried prime you still get lift then maybe you are not pressing the product down hard enough.
Its a bit hard to say why this is happening without actually seein you work from start to finish, Maybe book a 1-2-1 with an educator to trouble shoot where you may be going wrong.
HTH
Jen xxx

Latest posts

Back