Another open day at S2 Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlt

Reaction score
Anyone going?

Would that be the one that the lovely Miss DivineByDesign is hosting?

I will be there in spirit.

It'll be great

What's this??
X

Im seriously considering it :)

I only work 5 minutes down the road so I think I'll be able fly up on my lunch break :)

To all you lucky ladies who are able to attend in Monday can you compare the 2 purples and let me know what they are like oh and the rest of the collection I can't wait ��

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean the event on the 3rd March? I think the colours are launching at Excel in February so hopefully you will of seen them by then xx

You're right I got the dates wrong ! Doh !

I've been to 2 open days already and they are well worth the trip :)

I'm going 😉 xx

I'm going 😉 xx

I'm gutted I live 4 hrs away...I would've loved to have seen you in action! You're inspirational! :)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm gutted I live to far away, I'd love to see you all and share the excitement. Maybe one day I will be able to join you all x

I'm gutted I live 4 hrs away...I would've loved to have seen you in action! You're inspirational! :)

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you so much! What a lovely compliment xxx:hug:

I follow Divine by Design on Instagram, love her work, and will be there with bells on! Well, not literally :lol:

I have found the right Devine by Design on Instagram now lol! I seemed to have been following a very attractive lady in love with herself and selfies!!

I have found the right Devine by Design on Instagram now lol! I seemed to have been following a very attractive lady in love with herself and selfies!!

That's most definitely not me, not a fan of having my picture taken ;) xx

That's most definitely not me, not a fan of having my picture taken ;) xx

I'm searching on Instagram at the mo and can't seem to find the right Divine by design!

I am hoping not to melt the credit card tomorrow through overuse!!!

Latest posts

Back