Another rip off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Found this in Sally's this afternoon!

I can already see the third ingredient is the same as the one in ColorPhlex! So assuming it's just the same.

My question though, even though none of these 'rip offs' actually link bonds and change the structure.. do they have any positive benefit? Even though all they have is protein, surely that would be a good thing still when bleaching hair?

Don't get me wrong, I know nothing can replace or is as powerful as Olaplex. Just a question [emoji39]

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447777323.352812.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447777339.856301.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447777349.855234.jpg

Its embarrassing... Especially the 'bondage' one from salons direct.

However i think they'd be nice after olaplex as more of a conditioning treatment. But there may be better alternatives.

J
Found this in Sally's this afternoon!

I can already see the third ingredient is the same as the one in ColorPhlex! So assuming it's just the same.

My question though, even though none of these 'rip offs' actually link bonds and change the structure.. do they have any positive benefit? Even though all they have is protein, surely that would be a good thing still when bleaching hair?

Don't get me wrong, I know nothing can replace or is as powerful as Olaplex. Just a question [emoji39]

View attachment 192172View attachment 192173View attachment 192174

Just look at what's under the shelf there on same level of quality!!!

I use both colorphlex and Olaplex in the salon for various reasons and love them both. The protein bonding portion of the Colorphlex has it's benefits in most cases for me, but so does Olaplex on hair that is basically falling apart before your eyes. So I wouldn't throw it off your list for being useless. It's great!

I just emailed colorpHlex those photos you posted to see what they have to say. ;) I'll post their response when I receive it!

Its embarrassing... Especially the 'bondage' one from salons direct.

However i think they'd be nice after olaplex as more of a conditioning treatment. But there may be better alternatives.
I couldn't imagine offering bondage on my pricelist [emoji23]

Suse82 I don't know, could be a nice little money spinner for those quiet times, certainly spice things up a bit [emoji12][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Latest posts

Back