Another S2 sale!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
I've just had an email from S2 confirming a Shellac sale starting midnight tonight :)

I've just had an email from S2 confirming a Shellac sale starting midnight tonight :)

Really?? Perfect as I was just going to place my order :) thank you xx

Just seen the email too. That's fab 😄

Does anyone know how much discount there is likely to be?

Think it's just for Shellac.
It's a saving of £xxx per bottle

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent, I've been building up my colour range over the last few weeks, but there's still a few i need so best get my order ready! :)

I got the email too but the prices on S2 are the same?! I'm confuzzled 😕

Could someone PM the discount please?

I got the email too but the prices on S2 are the same?! I'm confuzzled 😕

The sale doesn't start until midnight, so the prices won't change until then. :)

Missed it again.FFS. Just placed an order this week. I wish they would give more notice. At least with the shops you know when the sales are coming so you can put off buying

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Although they don't normally I think like many other suppliers they have timed this sale to coincide with a big trade show.

Does anyone know if you put items in your basket ready, come midnight does the basket update the prices? X

Missed it again.FFS. Just placed an order this week. I wish they would give more notice. At least with the shops you know when the sales are coming so you can put off buying

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Same here Nikki!! Gutted!! Oh well, gives me an excuse to but some more ;)

I will be good and stay away from the sale as I do not need anything.
I will be good and stay away from the sale as I do not need anything.
I will be good...I'll let you know how I get on :)

Do you have to place a minimum order to buy from S2?

Do you have to place a minimum order to buy from S2?

No minimum order but you get free postage packing if you spend a certain amount - just under £130 if I remember rightly.

Someone said it starts midnight x

Yes it does, I am just a doofus that thought she could multitask. Apparently I can't read emails, cook dinner and do homework with my son all at once because I miss details out 😝

Does anyone know if you put items in your basket ready, come midnight does the basket update the prices? X

Yeah. I've don't that before 😀👍

Latest posts

Back