ANOTHER show question!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Sorry folks - but I have another show question - What exactly is on offer to buy from the show? Will it be samples of different companies products or do they seem to carry quite alot of stock? Do we pay VAT? Are there freebies available :lol: (I hope so!) and as I am planning to only attend the second day - will i be missing out on much??

Most companies take a huge amount of stock but not necessarily everything. Each company has a stand where they display their merchandise and do demonstrations, sometimes talks etc.

VAT is always charged on the day ... it is illegal not to. VAT has to be paid whether we like it or not. There will be fantastic SHOW DEALS, though I doubt any freebies :cry: (when a show can have 10,000 attendies, to gear up to give away something free to all can be very costly indeed. Crumbs the stands cost enough to rent ... you wouldn't believe!

Sometimes the 2nd day can be thin on the stock front ... well I know it can be on the CND stand sometimes although we try very hard to avoid it. There will be a certain amount of stock taken to the show and when it is gone it is gone. When the special deals run out they run out. What can you do?

At excel NSI were offering a 17.5% discount which is the equivalent to VAT free i suppose. I was hoping to buy myself a fabric kit and a bottle of More than white but Creative hadnt brought any more than white with them so i put the kit back on the shelf...wish i'd had it now anyway! other than that there did seem to be LOADS of stuff on sale, trouble is i could spend all day!! lol

Latest posts

Back