Another 'uplifting' experience?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bug123

Reaction score
As a relative newbie, having done about 10 sets of tips with l&p i have had varying success and the nails are staying on longer -Hooray! :D
Question :?:
One comment made to me as to why they are lasting this time is due to the fact no nail varnish was applied to the finished acrylic-
Surely this is not the cause?
The nail varnish in question is a cheap brand - is there some ingredient contributing to the lifting ?
or is it still down to my prep again? :(
Any comments or helpful suggestions would be appreciated! :D

P.S Thanks to The Nail Geek for such a great forum! ;)

bug123 said:
Question :?:
One comment made to me as to why they are lasting this time is due to the fact no nail varnish was applied to the finished acrylic-

I would say that the reason your nails are lasting better would be more to do with your technique improving rather than the varnish.

Probably all of my customers have varnish on their nails - either coloured or Total Eclipse topcoat. I would not say this contributes to any problems.

However, if your clients regularly remove their varnish between appointments then their varnish remover could give problems.

Yep agree with Fiona 100%.
Your Technique is getting better, so your nails are getting better
As for the Polish, I use all sorts of brands, cheap expensive, middle of the road prices, but they dont cause any lifting.
They are applied on top of the finshed product so they cant interfere with the enhancements.
No all down to you babe,great prepping, great work, great nails.
Nail lifting:
It might also be that they use non recomended polish remover or quicky pads, They are a death to nails enhancements.

Love Ruth xxxx

Thank-you for your advice and encouragement! :D
Maybe my technique is improving!
Why did i automatically think it was me? :?
As a beginner male techie its good to get some commendation from the ladies!;)
Just gotta keep trying! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back