another use for solar oil!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzi

Reaction score
My mum was outside last night and gotten bitten by midges. She's a terrible sufferer of their bites and the lumps she comes up in are massive. Anyway, I applied some solar oil and within 20 minutes you would hardly have known that she'd been bitten.

Another good incentive for your scottish clients to buy the oil?!

Thanks for that Linzi - I'm sure that tip will come in handy!

what's midges?? :o

hehe, they are the great (sarcasm) smaller version.

They are awful!!

I used to call them midgets when I was little because I couldn't remember their names!

Solar OIl is natural anti-infamatory. In other words, it helps to reduce any inflamation from practically any source.

Insect bites, sun burn, nappy rash, exzema, poison ivy, nettle stings ... you name it. It is a 100% natural product and can be used anywhere on the body

geeg said:
Solar OIl is natural anti-infamatory. In other words, it helps to reduce any inflamation from practically any source.
So true, it worked an absolute treat and I'm now having to stash my goodies away, lol.

yup i agree and keep one in my first aid kit....xxxx

Avons skin so soft dry oil body spray is excellent as a preventative also, I used to get bit terrible but not since spraying that before I go out where they are lurking.

another use for solar oil...i got quite a nasty burn on the back of my hand two weeks ago(serves me right for sticking my hand in the oven :cry: )...i applied lavendar oil initially which did a great job but then when the burn started to heal and the skin started to go all dry and horrible I applied solar oil every day...the speed it has healed is brilliant...two weeks later and hardly a mark left :biggrin:

geeg said:

Insect bites, sun burn, nappy rash, exzema, poison ivy, nettle stings ... you name it. It is a 100% natural product and can be used anywhere on the body

LOL yep Solar oil is the mutts nuts in my book.........
I had a large mole on my chest removed, his twitching nose got on my nerves lol.........
The surgeon said use Vaseline, I said Solar oil........... so he asked to see whats in it, I told him and he said hmmmmmmmmmmm...... we will see how good this is when you come back.......... well I went back 2 weeks later and he said ... hmmmm and all you used was this little bottle of stuff...... I said yes...... he is now the proud owner of a bottle of solar oil and I am mole less and the scarring is almost invisible..............
So solar oil rocks my world and my surgeons too xxx

:D

Gotta agree. Solar oil is tha BOMB.

Living in OZ.
We have lots of insects that can cause some very ITCHY BITE'S.
Solar oil works a treat.
I have also retailed to new mums for their's & babie's dry skin.
And have the Solar Balm[Love the new packaging]in the first aid kit.
A great allrounder.IMO

XX J XX

Works on cradle cap as well. Our pediatrician sends people out to pick it up, he's not had anything work so well to loosen and soften cradle cap.

I wish I had known that when I was in Turkey 2 weeks ago. We both got bitten something rotten, and nothing we bought from the chemist helped. solar oil in my hols first aid pack from now on.

i use solar oil when im doing pedicures if anyone has dry skin in their feet or toes, just put a bit on and hey presto! looks 100% better n softer too...i have a few ladies buy it just for their feet!

a treat for feet lol

;)
Hi Ya Jeni.
Yep GREAT for cradlecap as well!!

Hey you should be retailing to your pediatrician!!!!!!!!!
Or leaving your contact cards in his office. lol

Does any one refill for their clients.?????
I do ..

XX J XX

A few drops in the bath is great too!

geeg said:

Did not know about nappy rash!!! my son is teething and his bot bot is a little inflammed I am going to try it next nappy change!!

oooh i think i will get some for me mam! she is always getting bitten! bless her!
xx

Latest posts

Back