Answer to Frequently Asked Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geeg

Judge Gigi-Honorary Geek
Reaction score
One of the questions that comes up again and again on this site is:

Can I buy Creative products if I haven't trained with them?

The answer to this question is YES.

Any professional Nail Technician (upon receipt of certificate of proof) can buy any products in the Creative range (including a L/P 'Try Me' kit) apart from the liquids and powders in professional sizes.

To be eligible to buy Liquid and Powder in professional sizes, one will need to take a Conversion Class and receive a Creative certificate.

I hope that this is all clear now for everyone. This is not a new policy, it has been this way for 15 years :biggrin:

I agree Gigi, this comes up so many times - maybe this could be another one for Sam (poor Sam) to add into the FAQ section a nail section rather than a site section on things like - can you buy etc. and some more regularly asked questions - whether product specific or not - just an idea to save your poor fingers LOL.

Thanks Geeg, i must admit when i first come on here i thought you could only buy ANY creative product once trained, now i know you can get anything except the L&P as long as you have the certificate to say you have trained in being a nail tech.

Alot of people forget to look in the FAQ's and the search so i suppose they would miss it.

Don't if anyone can answer this for me but ni'll give it a go.

I haven't trained with creative but i was trained using creative can i buy creative l&p?????????

geeg said:
One of the questions that comes up again and again on this site is:

Can I buy Creative products if I haven't trained with them?

The answer to this question is YES.

Any professional Nail Technician (upon receipt of certificate of proof) can buy any products in the Creative range (including a L/P 'Try Me' kit) apart from the liquids and powders in professional sizes.

To be eligible to buy Liquid and Powder in professional sizes, one will need to take a Conversion Class and receive a Creative certificate.

I hope that this is all clear now for everyone. This is not a new policy, it has been this way for 15 years :biggrin:

Sammie said:
Don't if anyone can answer this for me but ni'll give it a go.

I haven't trained with creative but i was trained using creative can i buy creative l&p?????????

If you were trained by another company and hold a valid certificate but were 'trained' by another technician who used Creative products, then you would still have to gain your Creative certificate by attending the Conversion Class in order to purchase.

If you were trained by another technician and have no certificate then it's the Foundation course for you. You will learn tonnes even on the Foundation course that you do not already know.

What have you got to loose? You purchase the Professional Kit at a knock down price (well you are going to need the products anyway if you are going to use Creative) and the class is free. It's a win win situation.

Hi, have to say Geeg is right about the price, when i got my booklet from Creative telling me all about their courses and prices i was very surprised at how reasonable they are. I think most people feel that because creative are a very highly regarded company and that they supply top notch products that they are going to be expensive. This is what i thought but found myself to be wrong.

It certainly is a very worthwhile investment for your future in the nail industry as well as your clients happiness. As soon as i can i'm going to do the conversion course with them, (march 2005) so i can then use their L&P, but i'm already waiting to order other products like solar oil from them.

Right now i'm confused. What was the point in doing a college course purchasing a kit through creative and then to be told that we can't buy any further l&p unless we train with creative..................

Sammie said:
Right now i'm confused. What was the point in doing a college course purchasing a kit through creative and then to be told that we can't buy any further l&p unless we train with creative..................

Ah ... well you did not mention you had done a college course using Creative porducts.

Of course if this is the case, you need to register with Creative at head office, send them a copy of your certificate, and away you go and order!

Oh thank you, thats a relief i was getting worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back