Answering a thread on here.....happiest part of our industry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terese

Reaction score
has got me thinking.:idea:

Out of the whole of our industry, which part of our industry group i.e nails, facials, spray tanners etc would you consider to be the happiest and why??

It would be even better if you do lots of treatments i.e facials, nails, spray tanning, massage etc if you could just wittle it down to ONE please

For me - I do feet, , yes they are sometimes smelly, sometimes have nasties but I love what I do because I can make such a huge difference to my clients wellbeing and mood.

I look forward to your replies, I only wish I could offer a prize:eek:

Last edited:
I like doing facials

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

I change my "love to do" treatment all the time.

at the moment I love reflexology, next week I will love Indonesian, the week after that will be chocolate wrap.........

I absolutely love doing eyelash extensions and making people feel good about themselves :) x

LASHES LASHES LASHES LASHES LASHES LASHES LASHES LASHES all the way :lol: The difference from the before to after is AMAZING never ceases to stun me

oh and threading a close second :):)

Probably between facials and body treatments.

I think it helps if you are absolutely in love with the products you work with.
I think your treatment becomes something you are sharing and giving rather than just a service or something you are doing to someone.

Last edited:
I think your traetment becomes something you are sharing and giving rather than just a service or something you are doing to someone.

Too true; I should change mine to 'Decleor' facials and body treatments!

Lip augmentation, or maybe dermaroller. They're both super quick to do, very effective but I love the way the lips are instant results (before the swelling kicks in)

waxing nails waxing nails u do like doing pedicures toooooo

I think your treatment becomes something you are sharing and giving rather than just a service or something you are doing to someone.
i agree with this aswell....a therapist is as only good as the hands and the products he or she works with:lol:

For me i have just two i can narrow it down to...skincare from Decleor (where i work on counter part time)and nail care from CND.....i get a buzz from retail,knowing the client will be following the aftercare that my fair hands has performed:green:

Great responses so far - but are the therapists doing the facials the happiest? and if so why?

Great responses so far - but are the therapists doing the facials the happiest? and if so why?

Facials are enjoyable for a number of reasons - I personally love the textures and aromas of the Decleor products, my clients love them and enjoy the holistic aspect of the treatment, especially the back massage before the facial! From a business point of view they are also very profitable in terms of being a longer high value treatment with great regular retail opportunities.

It has to be facials for me and always has been. Ive always found skincare so interesting and to be able to improve the condition and appearance of someones skin in a way that also helps them really relax i just love it. Thats why it makes me happy :)

I like variety i am happiest when i have a varied day.I wouldnt say i have one treatment that i would be happy to do all the time.

Hi Theresa, I would have to say massage, even with arm and leg massage you connect with the person, its a very personable treatment that nutures the soul aswell.

Missy Beauty xx

I love doing massages. I love it when a client arrives stressed and rushed, and leaves relaxed and happy, I'll never tire of that feeling.

That's one of the nice things about facials, they are full of massage! The Decleor facials start with a back massage, have a long face, neck and shoulder massage, and hand and arm massage - bliss!!

I love facials to, I could do them all day.

I just love doing all things nails . Enhancements , overlays, shellac, normal manicure and feet . I love making a difference to a persons confidence as when they walk out they can't stop looking at there nails or feet and it makes me happy knowing I have mad a difference (even though maybe small) to the way a client feels .

Latest posts

Back