ANT Nail Forum FREE seminars! Need geek help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolate

Reaction score
My first task in my new role at ANT was to organise the line up for the ANT Nail Forum at the Professional Beauty show at Olympia, London in September. It was a bit like challenge Anneka as i had a tight deadline. So Sue, Sandra (the other 2 ANT staff) and myself went phone and email mad to arrange a fantastic line up!

The seminars are all FREE but places should be pre-booked. Watch this space for more details on how to book your place.

Samuel Sweet & Dianne Plummer / Hyperion "Passport To Excellence"
An introduction to the new Passport to Excellence journey from Creative. Whilst Samuel delights us with all this new education, Dianne Plummer will demonstrate some of the new coloured gels including Stepping Out with Brisa and Custom Colour Blending.

Claire Kelly / Young Nails "The Need for Speed"
Winner of the Pro Beauty Free Form Sculpting Competition at Excel 2007
Ever wanted to sculpt a set of French acrylic nails in less than 1 hour? How about back fills in super quick time? Claire will share her great tips, helping you to save time and money using Electric Files and the amazing Reverse Acrylic Application techniques

Izabelle Hammon / Calgel "The Gel Factor"
Prepare to be dazzled in the use of the UV Gel system and its versatility. Izabelle will demonstrate the fantastic Calgel system and show off its advantages!

Erica Hinnigan / The Nail Lounge Lincoln "Natural Nail Reconstruction"
Regional Education Director for Supernail and European Educator for Backscratchers.
Revolutionary Natural Nail Reconstruction using Extreme and Cutica products. If you have clients with damaged natural nails then you have got to see this to believe it!

Kirsty Meakin
Winner - Pro Beauty Nail Competition Technician of the Year 2007 "The Art of Winning"
See the incredible talents of Kirsty! Winner of over 6 national nail competitions and Pro Beauty Nail Competition Technician of the Year 2007, in photographic and freehand nail art. Her astounding imagination and attention to detail will be an inspiration for all nail artists.

Amanda Gould - Winner of the Pro Beauty Awards – Nail Salon of the Year 2007
"The Secret of My Success"
Follow Amanda’s remarkable journey from working at home to opening the Professional Beauty 2007 Nail Salon of the Year! Be inspired by her motivating advice on how to open your own salon and running a successful business.

Amanda Gould / OPI - "Coffee and Tea lovers, Rejoice!!"
Regional Educator / Pro Beauty Competition Winner
Have a Coffee break! Follow the aroma to Amanda delicious demonstrations of the new Manicure and Pedicure range by OPI. Coffee & Tea products such as Espresso Scrub and Cappuccino Massage are a delight not to be missed!

Georgie Smedley / Sam Fennan - Top National Educators - EZ Flow ""All Wrapped Up"
Eazy peazy! Watch the experts demonstrate basic to advanced techniques using the popular EZ Flow Fibreglass system, incorporating some amazing design work.

Stuart ****inson / Cuccio Europe - "Think Outside the Chair"
You don’t have to go outside the box to think, just get out of the chair! Let Stuart reignite your passion with top tips on how you can develop your services, business and professional growth.

The Association of Nail Technicians - "Your Industry, Your Association"
The nail industry is growing at such an astonishing pace, how can you afford not to be part of it? The team from the ANT will be here to offer support and advice to technicians on all nail related subjects, with guest speakers from The Habia Nail Forum and The Nail Geek Site. This is an “advice” opportunity not to be missed!

The last seminar, which i have to do even though i hate mircophones, is where
I NEED YOUR HELP!!
I would like someone, preferably an administrator and i do need to speak to Sam, to talk for 10 mins about the geek site. How to use it, what it is like etc. Nothing fancy, just be a geek and they will love ya! If no one offers, i will talk about it as "Chocolate geek" but PLEASE can someone help me out! Please email me if you have any thoughts! ([email protected])

Thank you!

AAhh i don't know if i'd have the bottle to stand up in front of everyone, even tho i'd love to do it, it would probably come out like blah blah blah bluh!!! lol and i'll be competing would love to know who does it tho and i will come and watch if i'm free xx

What a great line up Rachel - well done!

Perhaps one of our fab mods would be happy to take the stage to talk about the site.

My first task in my new role at ANT was to organise the line up for the ANT Nail Forum at the Professional Beauty show at Olympia, London in September. It was a bit like challenge Anneka as i had a tight deadline. So Sue, Sandra (the other 2 ANT staff) and myself went phone and email mad to arrange a fantastic line up!

The seminars are all FREE but places should be pre-booked. Watch this space for more details on how to book your place.

Samuel Sweet & Dianne Plummer / Hyperion "Passport To Excellence"
An introduction to the new Passport to Excellence journey from Creative. Whilst Samuel delights us with all this new education, Dianne Plummer will demonstrate some of the new coloured gels including Stepping Out with Brisa and Custom Colour Blending.

Claire Kelly / Young Nails "The Need for Speed"
Winner of the Pro Beauty Free Form Sculpting Competition at Excel 2007
Ever wanted to sculpt a set of French acrylic nails in less than 1 hour? How about back fills in super quick time? Claire will share her great tips, helping you to save time and money using Electric Files and the amazing Reverse Acrylic Application techniques

Izabelle Hammon / Calgel "The Gel Factor"
Prepare to be dazzled in the use of the UV Gel system and its versatility. Izabelle will demonstrate the fantastic Calgel system and show off its advantages!

Erica Hinnigan / The Nail Lounge Lincoln "Natural Nail Reconstruction"
Regional Education Director for Supernail and European Educator for Backscratchers.
Revolutionary Natural Nail Reconstruction using Extreme and Cutica products. If you have clients with damaged natural nails then you have got to see this to believe it!

Kirsty Meakin
Winner - Pro Beauty Nail Competition Technician of the Year 2007 "The Art of Winning"
See the incredible talents of Kirsty! Winner of over 6 national nail competitions and Pro Beauty Nail Competition Technician of the Year 2007, in photographic and freehand nail art. Her astounding imagination and attention to detail will be an inspiration for all nail artists.

Amanda Gould - Winner of the Pro Beauty Awards – Nail Salon of the Year 2007
"The Secret of My Success"
Follow Amanda’s remarkable journey from working at home to opening the Professional Beauty 2007 Nail Salon of the Year! Be inspired by her motivating advice on how to open your own salon and running a successful business.

Amanda Gould / OPI - "Coffee and Tea lovers, Rejoice!!"
Regional Educator / Pro Beauty Competition Winner
Have a Coffee break! Follow the aroma to Amanda delicious demonstrations of the new Manicure and Pedicure range by OPI. Coffee & Tea products such as Espresso Scrub and Cappuccino Massage are a delight not to be missed!

Georgie Smedley / Sam Fennan - Top National Educators - EZ Flow ""All Wrapped Up"
Eazy peazy! Watch the experts demonstrate basic to advanced techniques using the popular EZ Flow Fibreglass system, incorporating some amazing design work.

Stuart ****inson / Cuccio Europe - "Think Outside the Chair"
You don’t have to go outside the box to think, just get out of the chair! Let Stuart reignite your passion with top tips on how you can develop your services, business and professional growth.

The Association of Nail Technicians - "Your Industry, Your Association"
The nail industry is growing at such an astonishing pace, how can you afford not to be part of it? The team from the ANT will be here to offer support and advice to technicians on all nail related subjects, with guest speakers from The Habia Nail Forum and The Nail Geek Site. This is an “advice” opportunity not to be missed!

The last seminar, which i have to do even though i hate mircophones, is where
I NEED YOUR HELP!!
I would like someone, preferably an administrator and i do need to speak to Sam, to talk for 10 mins about the geek site. How to use it, what it is like etc. Nothing fancy, just be a geek and they will love ya! If no one offers, i will talk about it as "Chocolate geek" but PLEASE can someone help me out! Please email me if you have any thoughts! ([email protected])

Thank you!

come on mod's stick your hands up!

My vote goes to Ruth! She has such a way with words.

i'll second that:hug:

All the mods I am sure would be great up their talking about the forum. Ruth is London based however so it is very likely that she will be attending anyway.

Will there be something similar at GMex Rachel?

I want to go to this one, so will be there, but not to talk in front of loads of people though.:eek:

Glad you asked that!
For the first time ever, and bacause we have such a fab line up for Olympia, i am chuffed to annouce that there will be an ANT Nail Forum at GMex! Only just heard so yet to organise the line up but i am hoping that it will be simalar to the Olympia line up. I just have to make the calls now!

Glad you asked that!
For the first time ever, and bacause we have such a fab line up for Olympia, i am chuffed to annouce that there will be an ANT Nail Forum at GMex! Only just heard so yet to organise the line up but i am hoping that it will be simalar to the Olympia line up. I just have to make the calls now!

Fantastic new Rachel, put me down for some seminars there then!!
Thanks.

are these seminars open to all techs or just ANT members rachel?
can't wait to see the line up for gmex hope you get ms plummer for that one too !!

I knew there was a reason I booked leave for this Rachel, with so many great sessions I won't have time to shop :lol: Thanks for doing all the juggling for us and thanks in advance to all the speakers for agreeing to step up for us.

:hug: HC

Sounds good to me, looking forward to it!
:green:

Glad you asked that!

WOO HOO!!!! I will *DEFINITELY* be going to this!!! I missed going down to Olympia earlier this year, and to be honest I am much happier not having to travel quite as far as London.

I've just posted off my application for ANT membership and requested tickets for the GMex. Hopefully all that will come through the post fairly so. I'm so chuffed! :green:

This makes me so glad i took the job! If i can make one person smile a day, then its def worth it!

The ANT forum is open to anyone, we could limit it to members but with so many fab people in the line up, its good to share!

I will post more info as soon as i get the pre-booking details.

I think its a fab chance for a bit of a geek meet to! I have PM'd Ruth and i really hope she will help out! Fingers crossed!

I think amber should do it!!

...yup!!

o0h YES.. can you imagine the laughs (not at her .... the ones she'd give !!)

Ruthie has a way with words so gets my vote to do it :)

Latest posts

Back