ANT website not working?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa-marie

Reaction score
does any one know why i cant get on the ant website http://www.ant.uk.net ? it wont open.
i sent off an application in december, do you know how long it usually takes to process?i emailed them a few days ago but havent had a reply.
thanks
lisa
x

You could try a PM to Chocolate, she might be able to help.

go to professional beauty and click on the ant link , i looked at the ant page yesterday
tracy x

thank you, i've just found it on professional beauty x

Hi Lisa-Marie

I have just sent you an email. Please accept my apologies for the delay, we have been so busy this week with competion rules for Excel.

I have just checked the website myself and you are correct, the web address is not working. I will email head office immediatly to inform them. You can go into the website via Pro Beauty and click on the ANT link.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. If i can be of any further help, please do let me know.

Hi Lisa-Marie

I have just sent you an email. Please accept my apologies for the delay, we have been so busy this week with competion rules for Excel.

I have just checked the website myself and you are correct, the web address is not working. I will email head office immediatly to inform them. You can go into the website via Pro Beauty and click on the ANT link.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. If i can be of any further help, please do let me know.

thanks for your reply, i got your email x x

Latest posts

Back