ANT

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LindaH73

Reaction score
Hi, can someone tell me how i find out about joining ANT, do they have a website? Can't seem to find any info about them.

Thanks loads.
Love Linda.x

Hi linda
Phone no for ANT 01353-665577 give them a call and they will send you details of there membership and if needed insurance information.
Take care Dawbie xxx

HI LINDA

YEH GIVE THEM A CALL.... AS THEY DONT HAVE A WEBSITE

I JOINED AND GOT A LOVELY CERT TO SAY I WAS A MEMBER

A SALON STICKER, FOLDER TO KEEP BITS IN , PEN, COASTER,

AND SUM OTHER BITS AND BOBS

PLUS 1 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION TO NAILS UK

ITS GREAT I LOVE IT WHEN IM GETTING SUM FREEBIES

DONT WE ALL !

I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT UNTILL SUMONE TOLD ME ON THE NAIL TECH BOARD

ITS GREAT TO KEEP IN TOUCH !

BYE FOR NOW X :D

Actually, isn't there another association other than ANT :?:

I keep wondering who it is and where you find out about them? Its something like International Nail Association......Does anyone have any information on this organisation?

HI PAOLA

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT

BUT WILL BE INTERESTED TO KNOW IF THERE IS

SO I CAN JOINED THERE TOO

ANYTHING NAILS, NAILS ,NAILS AND NAILS

INTERESTS ME

;)

haylznailz said:
I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT BUT WILL BE INTERESTED TO KNOW IF THERE IS SO I CAN JOINED THERE TOO

ANYTHING NAILS, NAILS ,NAILS AND NAILS INTERESTS ME

Maybe it doesn't exist anymore? I know I've seen it referred to a couple of times either in some books I have and perhaps on the internet somewhere....I was just curious....however, can't particularly see the merits of joining an organisation we can't track down though eh :rolleyes: ;)....

Hi Hayley & Paola
The INA is now under the wing of the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists. I think our liebling Ruth is a member. You can call them on 0870 000 4242 for details.

Best wishes
Karen :p

Brilliant - thanks for that Karen - I was hoping I wasn't going completely mad and imagining things :silly: !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back