Anthony

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I wondered if Anthony could post some threads on 3D nail art :)
I think his work is cool :cool:

thank you lesley, your compliment is very much apreciated. i have answered questions in the past regarding l & p artwork, you should find em if you do a search, but if there is anything else you wanna know just go ahead and ask, i'll answer anything i can!! :) :lol:

Thanks for your reply, I looked through your past post :)
I was wondering if you use coloured acrylic for your art work or do you paint it :rolleyes:
At the mo i use paint, But would like to give coloured acrylic a go.
Also now im on a roll :lol: Is there a thicker form of acrylic for doing art with ?

all my artwork is done using the ezflow coloured acrylics, and no there isnt a thicker acrylic for this, just use it a little drier especially for any 3d work. i actually only use the pastel flower collection for my 3d, as this is a homo polymer it firms up quicker, less chance of having to chase it round the nail!!!

now, if i want to do a glitter or rainbow fade in the nail (rainbow candy/walk of fame) i will usually work very slightly wetter, allowing the product to flow more makong my fade easier. the same when i create a picture in a nail, i work it slightly wetter and almost paint with it.

dont forget you can use the coloured acrylic as the base nail, cap with clear powder, finish and then handpaint over the top. this is excellent for clients who always wear nail art. it leaves your base colour 'permanent' and the design over the top can be changed every fill. you can also use a different colour powder it the infill to give a different effect. i do this alot with my airbrush work.

hope thats answered your question, anything else let me know

antony

Hi Antony,
Thank you so much for the answers i needed :)
Do Ez-flow sell try me packs of the coloured acrylics :| I would love to have a go with them, before i invest in full size pots ?
Also i wonder if you could post some of your nail art, It would great to see what i am aiming for :cool:
Many Thanks Once Again.

ok, the kits are available in 10 pack kit form but the easiest way to try is by getting a couple of the half ounce sizes and see how you get on. if you want to give the office a call tomorrow on 01204 412001 they would be more than hapy to help you out.

and we'll see about the nail art pics, i will get round to posting some eventually!!!!

antony

I'd just like to say that I think Antonio's work is excellent too :) I wish we still had our thumbs up and salute smiles!!! :mad:

Mrs Geek said:
I'd just like to say that I think Antonio's work is excellent too :) I wish we still had our thumbs up and salute smiles!!! :mad:

hi all

here is a picture of the nail antony did on me :cool: just to show you what he can do ;)

Attachments

• antonynail.jpg
    antonynail.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 96
crazy'n'creative said:
hi all

here is a picture of the nail antony did on me :cool: just to show you what he can do ;)

Thanks Caroline for posting the photo :) It is lovley, Me thinks Antony should show us a few more of his masterpieces :cool:
Pure Genius

crazy'n'creative said:
hi all

Cool... How did he get it all blurry? :evil:

Just kidding (couldnt resist). The guys got real talent :p

think that was the hangover i had that caused the blurryness!!!!

If you could see my attempts at 3d nail art which I am currently wearing on my thumb, you would think i was permantly puddled, let alone hung over! But I will persevere! :lol:

One day they may even look half as good as yours Antony :rolleyes: I live in hope!

you'll do it no problem suey, i've got faith in ya. give me a yell if you need help

antony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back